Australian Private Reserve - Winter 2017 Fragrance EDP's - Now Available

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
In Memoriam
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Menth Dealer
Hello folks :)

Winter EDP's are now open for pre-sale* and all orders received will ship this week.

This pre-sale will be open until Monday or Tuesday then I will update the thread and call it closed. This will allow me to promptly ship all orders received prior to leaving Sydney.

The regular release of any remaining stock will be Saturday 3rd June at 6.00pm (Along with the LE Soap and Splash) as I will not be in Sydney next weekend and rather than delay and muck people around I thought I would take the opportunity now to make these available to those who want them.

I'm doing this as I really dislike the 'trigger pulling' rush to buy model as well as keeping my work-life balance while I am dealing with a recovering loved one (she is recovering well).

Please Note: These are Eau de Parfum strength fragrances and not aftershaves, one or two sprays will last around 8 to 10 hours and these should be applied like a perfume or EDT and should not sprayed onto the face due to the concentration of the oils.

• $75.00 per 50ml Frosted Bottle
  • Postage is not included, please include your postcode with your order.
  • All orders by PM, payment by PayPal Family and Friends
  • No holds, trades, or part payments - let's keep this simple!

brfxxf4.png

Top Notes:
Réunion Bourbon Rose
Heart Notes:
Lavender, Geranium
Base Notes:
Hay Absolute, Oakmoss, Vetiver, Tonka, Amber

A beautiful, dirty, deep winter Fougère accented by the smoky Réunion island Bourbon Rose.

1xzDTKW.png

Top Notes:
Black Currant Absolute, Red Currant
Heart Notes:
Cinnamon, Sweet Orange
Base Notes:
Benzoin, Musk, Peru Balsam, West Indian Bay

It's a Bay-rum with a twist, think different: a balsamic and Vanillic base of musk, caramel and spicy Bay,
a middle of sweet Cinamon and orange topped off with the sweet, treacle notes of sweet deep caramel and black and red currant.

pMSLQyK.png

Top notes:
Sicilian Bergamot, Cypress
Heart Notes :
Labdanum, Rosewood
Base notes:
Brunei Agarwood, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Musk

A very old chypre formulation with a contemporary fragrance design using genuine agarwood as an inspiration for something quite special. On application an accord of Sicilian Bergamot and cypress presents, gently receding to warm intoxicating Labdanum and sweet Rosewood, shortly thereafter something very special emerges and endures for hours...

Just a quick note I forgot to mention, the LE Seasonal 'Idoru' will drop on 3rd June, it is not available now as the labels have not yet been printed :)

That's a wrap folks.

All orders have shipped too :)