ADL The Bi-weekly Adelaide get together

It has been way too long, but our next date has been set:

When: Sunday, July.16, 2017
Time: 2 pm
Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St)

Looking very much forward seeing all the regulars as well as some new faces (y)(y)(y)

Attention: a very special Adelaide meet-up is coming up in August!

When: Sat.August.12
Time: 13:30
Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St)

We will be joined by a very special Interstate Artisan (that's the reason for the Saturday date) - so please come and join us, it will be definitely a ripper (y)

The July meet-up on the 16 will of course go ahead as planned, I just wanted to give you all as much notice for the August meet-up as possible

I have something in on the 12th :(. I may be able to make a very brief appearance.

Very sorry to hear that, but you really don't want to miss this one ;)

Really depends on the schedule of our guest... let's see how we go closer to the date...

I should be there for the 16th with some acquisitions which may be of interest to the straight enthusiasts.
Sadly not gonna be in town for the August meet. Looking forward to catching up!

I have something in on the 12th :(. I may be able to make a very brief appearance.

Brief as in flying past at 110k on that ninja death stalker bike of yours ?

I fly in at around 11am, I have to do a lunch before the meeting but I would like to catch up Nick so I might try and see if I can get Alfredus to pick me up at around 12.30-1pm so we can at least say hello.

Also remember what I said about 500 metres between me and that bike :D

Brief as in flying past at 110k on that ninja death stalker bike of yours ?

I fly in at around 11am, I have to do a lunch before the meeting but I would like to catch up Nick so I might try and see if I can get Alfredus to pick me up at around 12.30-1pm so we can at least say hello.

Also remember what I said about 500 metres between me and that bike :D
That would be great @todras.

Looks like the universe has mercy on me - looking forward to meeting you all today (y)

Sadly I now can't make it, family commitments - but will be there for the next one when we host our visitor.

Sorry I can't make it today lads. It wouild have been great to meet up but we have organised to be elsewhere at 4.00, so no time to do both .Sorry
Enjoy it