B&M Seville Tonique Splash revealed

right now i pair Seville with Floid-Suave which to me is an awesome combination but i cant wait to get my hands on this tonic
i wonder when it will be available at TSW?

i wonder when it will be available at TSW?
I don't know. But I can't imagine why it wouldn't. B&M are very popular at TSW.

I myself have bought the following B&M products from there:
- Lavanille soap + splash
- Cologne Russe soap + splash
- Cheshire soap
- Reserve: Spice splash

It's a safe bet I will buy more.

The only Bay Rum I have smelled was when I was in the shaver shop... And it left me gagging. Whaaaat over the top with the cloves. I don't know if that's normal for a bayram, but I didn't care for it.

I haven't tried Rhapsody either. But a while bunch of guys here swear by it.

The B&M Bay Rum is also not exactly to my liking but it is on the mild side when compared to others. It's more 'Bay' than 'Clove'. Clove is far cheaper but gives a similar smell, yet about 30% of the population is sensitive to it dermologically. There's one member here whose skin goes purple upon contact. Not fun.

Seville Tonique will be on my list, however I have plenty of Kyovu Original which is Seville scented. It's probably better in winter than the higher alcohol Tonique.

The scent of Seville is Barbershop (ie "Barber of Seville") which a slight Citrus/Orange note. Very pleasing, familar yet different. Not very powdery either as some Barbershops can be. Highly recommended by me, and I put it into the top 3 scents from B&M, period.

Highly recommended by me, and I put it into the top 3 scents from B&M, period.
Wow. That's quite a claim! I may have to add it to my short-list.
May I ask what the other two are?

Wow. That's quite a claim! I may have to add it to my short-list.
May I ask what the other two are?

Lavanille & Rhapsody. My favourite limited edition is Le Grand Chypre in a very close 4th, but the Le Petit Chypre is amazing too.

There's only two I really do not like - Diamond (appreciate the crafting, just not for my nose) and Night Music (too much musk).