What do you have in the post right now?

Currently I have;
Futur clone
Aristocrat JR
Long comb new
Cased slot head tech
2 horse hair brushes
And I'm thinking I need to pop in in an order @ the stray whisker

Wholly Kaw - Chypre Rose Concerto Special Edition (pre-order) Formulated with Donkey Milk and Hops Extract with Omega 6 Linoleic Acid and Omega 3 Linolenic Acid.

Hops Extract is added to provide relief for skin inflammation and alleviate skin redness.

Shipping to start on or before July 17.

Link:- https://whollykaw.com/product/chypre-rose-concerto-special-edition/

Top_label_tallow_Special_Edition_Ver2.0-01-270x355.jpg
My new Wholly Kaw - Chypre Rose Concerto Special Edition tallow is in the US mail from Columbus in New Jersey and on it way home to Sydney, I'm looking forward to used this very soon.

heh, it goes as deep as my self-discipline...... mind you the way you guys describe some of those soaps I may end up starting a collection. :)
You won't "start" a collection. You'll just open a drawer and there it'll be...
But that's ok. There are plenty of us "functioning wetshavers" here.
:D

It can't be that bad, Churchill was a functional wetshaver.....no wait, Churchill was a functional alcoholic. :) Lucky for me my drawers are full and my bathroom is small, I think I'll be OK but I know you guys will be my support group if things get out of hand.

I have a fatboy in the mail, going to Dave at restored razors to get cleaned up.

Thought I might post this on here as it has to do with this experience. I've ordered an envy Shave 8 ball brush with a 25mm Ultra fan Black wolf knot. I've been wanting this brush for a long time so I was super excited when i ordered it, but it has been OVER A MONTH I have been watching my brush bounce to Jamaica, Netherlands, London, Austria, back to America, back to Austria, back to Netherlands, back to America and now again stuck in Austria. Tried messaging envy shaves to no avail. Not a pleasant experience at all having your money taken out over a month ago (shipping time, not including brush build time) has anyone got any tips or anything I can do because this is really starting to aggravate me now. Anyone else had any experiences on overseas brushes?

Thought I might post this on here as it has to do with this experience. I've ordered an envy Shave 8 ball brush with a 25mm Ultra fan Black wolf knot. I've been wanting this brush for a long time so I was super excited when i ordered it, but it has been OVER A MONTH I have been watching my brush bounce to Jamaica, Netherlands, London, Austria, back to America, back to Austria, back to Netherlands, back to America and now again stuck in Austria. Tried messaging envy shaves to no avail. Not a pleasant experience at all having your money taken out over a month ago (shipping time, not including brush build time) has anyone got any tips or anything I can do because this is really starting to aggravate me now. Anyone else had any experiences on overseas brushes?
If you paid with paypal you have a backup. I don't think they will do anything for a certain amount of time (45 days?) but will reverse the transaction if challenged and it cannot be proven you received.

If you paid with paypal you have a backup. I don't think they will do anything for a certain amount of time (45 days?) but will reverse the transaction if challenged and it cannot be proven you received.
Yep. Well has been just over a month and has not even gotten to Australian waters. Will give it another week before I ask them not to worry about it and my money back. Still has not responded to my message sent on Wednesday. Poor service so far :/

I've ordered a Rockwell 6C in Gunmetal for my friend birthday coming very soon because he been talking about getting into wet shaving, and I told him don't worry I'll get him the perfect razor for his birthday.

Edit:- Total cost including shipping is $82.36 AUD FYI ;) directly from Rockwell Razors website
6C-GM_1_400x.jpg

Last edited:
New brush...