ADL The Bi-weekly Adelaide get together

Thanks for the fantastic meet-up everyone - great to see a new face @Oliver (who is at fault for my first Hardware buy this year) and also great to see @khun_diddy again after his absence (who generously gifted me the largest piece of alum I have ever seen) - and of course all the regulars (y)(y)(y)

It is time again for another meet-up (y)(y)(y)

When: Sunday, Mar.25, 2018
Time: 2 pm
Where: Cafe Bravo, 144 The Parade (corner Edward St)

I am looking forward seeing you all there @bald as, @nsavage, @boldsworth, @khun_diddy, @SchoolForAnts, @Robbie d, @David.Nesci, @Adam, @Craigyfeef, @Cpt Bluebear, @Robbo14, @Deadshort, @carlmaloschneider, @CUEBALL, @Oliver, @wayne646, @rockleigh1968, @Grey, @alien13, @2DIE, @Phil, @EJ_DE98

If I missed tagging anyone from Adelaide/SA, please tag them and I will add them to the list

As always, if you want to see/smell anything at the meet-up, just post it here so we can bring it along - see you all soon!

Time is flying by and it has been almost 2 months since our last get together...so without further ado here the details for the next meet-up:

When: Sunday, May.27, 2018

I am looking forward seeing you all there @bald as, @nsavage, @boldsworth, @khun_diddy, @SchoolForAnts, @Robbie d, @David.Nesci, @Adam, @Craigyfeef, @Cpt Bluebear, @Robbo14, @Deadshort, @carlmaloschneider, @CUEBALL, @Oliver, @wayne646, @rockleigh1968, @Grey, @alien13, @2DIE, @Phil, @EJ_DE98

If I missed tagging anyone from Adelaide/SA, please tag them and I will add them to the list

As always, if you want to see/smell anything at the meet-up, just post it here so we can bring it along - see you all soon (y)(y)(y)

Hey @nsavage you bringing the ninja...fresh off the dyno mate from what I hear :astronaut:

Yes thank you all for the great meet-up (y)

We should change the name of the thread to the bi-monthly meet-up instead of the bi-weekly :D

Next meet-up will be

When: Sunday, July.29, 2018

Please give us a shout if you want to see/sniff etc something, so we can bring it along - see you all very soon (y)(y)(y)