Symmetrical Bacon Bowl
Brass General - Schick
APR Ozymandias Splash
APR Ozymandias EDP

a5pYjSil.jpg

An Elysian vision of sovereign lands?
Most definitely an air of regality
Very nice pic @UKSteve (y)
Im still waiting for a review of the Spiderman EDT though ;)

Vmo4vPbl.jpg

Attempted honing today on the old Butlers Marvel and first full,true straight shave.Reasonably successful two passes and was a decent shave, though I could get the edge keener,not quite as sharp as it should be but way better than the Lord I used yesterday.One incident on the Adams apple,caught it with the heel forgetting the blade was longer than the Parker,minor but more aware now.

Razor: Rockwell 6S – R1
Blade: Polsilver SI (1)
Brush: Semogue SOC Badger
Soap: P&B Citra Royale

Lather shot here.

I used the R1 plate for a couple of days and it's ultra smooth and surprisingly have better shaves than I've ever gotten from razors such as de89/r89, 34c etc.

I was shocked given the tiny blade gap in the R1. But to fulfill my desire for a daily BBS, I've stuck with R3.

I used the R1 plate for a couple of days and it's ultra smooth and surprisingly have better shaves than I've ever gotten from razors such as de89/r89, 34c etc.

I was shocked given the tiny blade gap in the R1. But to fulfill my desire for a daily BBS, I've stuck with R3.
Try R5 @nav1 this will give you an
LK91Bde.gif
throughout the whole shave

Razor: Parker Variant Adjustable (2 1/2)
Blade: Vintage Gillette Super Stainless blade (1)
Brush: Shavemac DO1 Americana shaving brush
Soap/Cream: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Lightning Ridge Shave Soap
Aftershave: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Lightning Ridge Aftershave
Fragrance: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Lightning Ridge EDP

Well I made the lather, Lather Shots, and loaded the blade into this big boy. It certainly IS a big boy compared to the Fatboy I've been using lately -

Very different head design too.

Dialled it to mid way - 2 1/2 - but this feels way more aggressive than a Fatboy on 5. Trying to find the sweet spot on the angle and how to use this different design head.

Lots of audible feedback as I've read elsewhere.

Will be interesting to see if this becomes a keeper :)

The whole gang this morning -

Y1xso0w.jpg

Soap: P&B Baskerville
Brush: Omega 10083
Razor: Colonial General Brass
Blade: Schick Proline (1)
I normally run the Feather Pro Super in this razor but felt like a change. I was missing the blade feel and aggressiveness of the Super a little but the Proline was a more peaceful shave and wasn't lacking in efficiency at all.(y):)

Try R5 @nav1 this will give you an
LK91Bde.gif
throughout the whole shave

I had used all the plates except R1 as I thought it'd be useless but surprisingly, it was decent enough.

R5/R6 were to much for my skin as it's very prone to irritation from aggressive razors. Even R4 is borderline.

R3 with a sharp and smooth Polsilver is my ideal combination. I can shave daily and get a comfortable BBS.

ubcgruu.jpg

Pre-Shave: SebaMed, cold water
Razor: Feather AS-D2
Blade: Feather (1)
Brush: Shavemac ATG 2017 LE
Lather: Mystic Water Jeff's Lavender
Post-Shave: Alum, Stirling Bay Laurel Witch Hazel, Australian Emu Oil​

First shave with my new AS-D2 and so I took no chances: the wonderful Shavemac brush produced some of the creamiest and slickest Mystic Water lather and I was ready to go.

Now I have to say: I hate Feather blades. I never had an even remotely decent shave with them. So naturally I was quiet worried. But my late friend @Draco Noir always told me about this magical combination of the Feather razor and a Feather blade, so I had to go for it.

All I can say is, this was one of the best shaves ever - absolutely super smooth and super close - I hope you are enjoying this Tim wherever you are - and many thanks again to @Oliver for the great razor!

I wish you all have a terrific Tuesday (y)

ubcgruu.jpg

Pre-Shave: SebaMed, cold water
Razor: Feather AS-D2
Blade: Feather (1)
Brush: Shavemac ATG 2017 LE
Lather: Mystic Water Jeff's Lavender
Post-Shave: Alum, Stirling Bay Laurel Witch Hazel, Australian Emu Oil​

First shave with my new AS-D2 and so I took no chances: the wonderful Shavemac brush produced some of the creamiest and slickest Mystic Water lather and I was ready to go.

Now I have to say: I hate Feather blades. I never had an even remotely decent shave with them. So naturally I was quiet worried. But my late friend @Draco Noir always told me about this magical combination of the Feather razor and a Feather blade, so I had to go for it.

All I can say is, this was one of the best shaves ever - absolutely super smooth and super close - I hope you are enjoying this Tim wherever you are - and many thanks again to @Oliver for the great razor!

I wish you all have a terrific Tuesday (y)
Good to see another AS-D2 user :D. They are a nice bit of kit, and the engineering quality is up there with the very best.

Pre: Valobra Glycerlanolina soap, Castle Forbes pre-shave gel
Brush: Semogue Owners Club Boar
Soap: DR Harris Arlington
Razor: UFO Tornado / ATT S1
Blade: Vintage Gillette Platinum Plus (6)
EdC: DR Harris Arlington

Very nice late night shave after getting home from a concert. The DR Harris Arlington soap just loved my Crown King scuttle, with loads of tallowy goodness forthcoming.
Three passes for a DFS+. Kept the Arlington theme going with the splash and cologne.
The great man Roger Waters was in superb form this evening, belting out all the Floyd classics, and also songs from his excellent solo albums. Indulge me - I've included a few snaps below that I took during the show.

Razor: Parker Variant Adjustable (2 1/2)
Blade: Vintage Gillette Super Stainless blade (2)
Brush: Shavemac DO1 Americana shaving brush
Soap/Cream: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Lightning Ridge Shave Soap
Aftershave: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Lightning Ridge Aftershave
Fragrance: Australian Private Reserve (APR) Lightning Ridge EDP

Same setup as yesterday - wanting to try and master this razor. It is all in the angle which I'm finding ...

Great shots @TomG !

Status
Not open for further replies.