MEL 2019 First Melbourne Meet Up - 23rd March at 12:30pm. Euro beer cafe in the CBD

After consultation with the lunar cycle, a rain dance and the sacrifice of a fatted calf, the roster deities in the sky have allowed a brief window of availability during the day up until about 2pm on the 23rd. Would this suit?

Turns out this makes three things on that day and its Rd1 AFL. The divorce cup. My Dees play the Mrs Power. One of us will be sleeping on the couch as we a shocking winners.

Bugger as a beer and razor chat without someone's face of boredom would of been nice.

So who is going, is it confirmed and who wants to take responsibility for 'The Box' ?

I believe it is indeed going ahead. 23rd of March 12:30pm Euro Bier cafe (whisky closed til 4pm). Any objections?

I'm happy to deal with the box if need be. (Back in the country on 13th)

@Ckoerntjes I currently have the box in Darwin; just PM me your address and I'll post it next week.

As custodian of the box you need to send it on to the next meetup or back to @Mark1966, but get to keep upto 5 samples (the other attendees can keep 3). Full details are in this thread: https://paste-and-cut.com.au/commun...meet-up-sample-box-open-to-all-meet-ups.5473/

Hey guys in the spirit of collaboration I'm bringing a soap along for trade. It is Ariana and Evans Spartacus.

I've used it about 3 times but unfortunately it causes my skin some minor irritation. (However I seem to be the only victim after extensive research). It kills me as the scent is delightful (Apparently inspired by Creed's Aventis) and it is an excellent performer in all aspects.

If anyone attending on the 23rd ( @fruityasu @Callum @Rabid Badger @tim33z ) has any soaps they're not enjoying or simply want a change, bring it along. Hopefully a few of us with a few soaps to trade will make for an interesting arvo.

See you all soon.

Sounds like a good idea for a mini trade day.
I’m still definitely aiming to be there, particularly after missing the last/first one!