March 2019 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
... It is a fact universally accepted that your Karve mailcall of an open comb F plate will arrive just after a superb BBS R41 shave. Damn.

I think you mean -

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that your Karve mailcall of an open comb F plate will arrive just after a superb BBS R41 shave.

The opening line from your book - Shaven and Groomed by Mr Green Pike if I'm not mistaken

zELwzIxl.jpg

It. Is. Here.

Got the 3” handle with an open comb A, and closed comb B & C plates.
Very impressed with the machining on this!

Eagerly awaiting for my stubble to grow back. About 21 hours to go....

zELwzIxl.jpg

It. Is. Here.

Got the 3” handle with an open comb A, and closed comb B & C plates.
Very impressed with the machining on this!

Eagerly awaiting for my stubble to grow back. About 21 hours to go....

Sweet! Let us know how you get on with it.

Felt a little sad over the weekend. Saying goodbye to @Kaeckerut, all the best for Melbourne mate.
My son advised me he will keep my spare Timeless razor with the OC 0.68 plate. He achieves a DFS with one pass.
RAW shaving ceasing production earlier in the week.
So, a bit of retail therapy. :)

RAW RS-1 stand to compliment my RS-10 razor.

A Timeless stand. Yes for my son.

A Timeless plastic mixing bowl for my travel kit.
@Nico - how are you finding the Timeless bowl? I use mine in the shower regularly, and I really like it.

Another Karve mail call, looking forward to trying these out! I had originally only ordered the OC E plate but contacted Chris and arranged to have the OC C plate added to the order.

The E OC is where I'm going if I get sucked into the Karve vortex. Interested in hearing your opinions once you've had a chance to use the plates.

Lots of good stuff in March - what does April hold - see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.