Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Last edited:
CBR gents.
Young lad at work is very interested in traditional wet shaving. To help him out I gave him my Muhle R89 razor/silver tip brush set and Proraso Green soap to get him started. Feel free to bring along any unwanted goodies and I will pass them on.

Cheers
N

Last edited:
CBR gents.
Young lad at work is very interested in traditional wet shaving. To help him out I gave him my Muhle R89 razor/silver tip brush set and Proraso Green soap to get him started. Feel free to bring along any unwanted goodies and I will pass them on.

Bring him along. We will supply the Kool-aid. :pompous:

Looks like Sunday 2 February is firming as a winner guys - if you haven't voted, get in quick.

Hope all you Canberran folks escaped unscathed from today’s hail storm!

Hope all you Canberran folks escaped unscathed from today’s hail storm!

Got a bit of it around the office -

7tqJhDpm.jpg
wIwnHmjm.jpg
pOS31ZHm.jpg

iOnfGFom.jpg
loBUKdIm.jpg
YtcBwcbm.jpg

SPPeRuSl.jpg

Just hail and shredded leaves!

IGHzCnol.jpg

I was home today when I received an alert. I secured the house before the storm hit. Some minor damage but nothing I can't fix.

I insure car yards. A Melbourne car dealer is likely to have the majority of their stock written off after yesterday's hail here.

Do they still sell the hail damaged cars like they used to? I remember a friend getting a hail damaged Datsun 120Y back in the day, storm ripped through while they were on the docks in Sydney.

I insure car yards. A Melbourne car dealer is likely to have the majority of their stock written off after yesterday's hail here.
Yeah..our Benz yard got hit hard..

Do they still sell the hail damaged cars like they used to? I remember a friend getting a hail damaged Datsun 120Y back in the day, storm ripped through while they were on the docks in Sydney.
Yeah a lot do. More so when the repair industry cannot repair the volume that gets damaged. The latest craze is PDR paintless dent removal. Seems a cheaper option where companies fly guys in from overseas for the hail season here.

Luckily missed the worst of it with no hail and minor rain fall :X3:

I missed it while a Brindabella park but my wife's car is a write off

Bummer about the car - although a write off might be better than waiting for repairs!