South Straya noob

Fedor

Hi all,

I have only been wetshaving for a couple of years, however already suffer from mild RAD.

I was introduced to it by a Youtuber by the name of Nick Shabazz who is predominantly a folding/flipper knife reviewer and collector, which is another expensive hobby of mine. Don't go to his channel, your wallet will thank you for it.

Started off with a 23C, found it too mild and continually clogging, so went to a GC .84 which I use most frequently in my rotation. The other modern razor I have is a German 37 slant.

My father gifted me an old W3 black beauty, which led me down the vintage Gillette path. I've since picked up both New type long and short combs, two gold fat handle techs, an English ball end tech and an Old type.

The den is currently all B&M soaps, rotating between Reserve Classic and Seville. TOBS Sandalwood and Stirling Exec Man were both a bit too overpowering scent wise for me and I offloaded them to some friends. Waiting on delivery of some samplers from Maggards.

I'm hoping these boards can cure my RAD so I stop ordering precious metals to my house. Is there any forum setting to make Wolfman pictures hidden behind a spoiler tab?

Welcome to P&C @Fedor - great to have you here and maybe we can meet one day in the hopefully not too distant future at an Adelaide meet-up (y)(y)(y)

The only way to cure RAD is to actually get a Wolfman...at least you don't want any other ones and since currently you can't buy more than one per year, that's a pretty good outcome :D :D :D

If you've come to cure RAD, back away slowly NOW!

:oops:

What about brushes? What are your preferences?

Started off with an el cheapo Omega boar which is now collecting dust. Ordered a couple of Yaqi's, a synth and a badger (mysterious space handle). At some point I'll investigate the diminishing returns curve between these and something a bit more expensive, but content with them at the moment.

Hi all,

I have only been wetshaving for a couple of years, however already suffer from mild RAD.

I was introduced to it by a Youtuber by the name of Nick Shabazz who is predominantly a folding/flipper knife reviewer and collector, which is another expensive hobby of mine. Don't go to his channel, your wallet will thank you for it.

Started off with a 23C, found it too mild and continually clogging, so went to a GC .84 which I use most frequently in my rotation. The other modern razor I have is a German 37 slant.

My father gifted me an old W3 black beauty, which led me down the vintage Gillette path. I've since picked up both New type long and short combs, two gold fat handle techs, an English ball end tech and an Old type.

The den is currently all B&M soaps, rotating between Reserve Classic and Seville. TOBS Sandalwood and Stirling Exec Man were both a bit too overpowering scent wise for me and I offloaded them to some friends. Waiting on delivery of some samplers from Maggards.

I'm hoping these boards can cure my RAD so I stop ordering precious metals to my house. Is there any forum setting to make Wolfman pictures hidden behind a spoiler tab?

Wolfman are simply a dime a dozen really - no temptation at all.

Welcome aboard - we are here to help ...

welcome im from adelaide too and new to wet shaving.

Very keen on the GC .84 but may have to wait till xmas time for that one...

Welcome mate