September 2020 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you live @Gargravarr? I’m a born a bred Tassie boy and wouldn’t put behaviour like this past some folks 🤨
I'm in deepest, darkest Liffey. I doubt if this heinous crime is the action of a "local". Such would be sprung very quickly, as it's such a small community. Never mind, the next mailbox will be much less attractive, and much harder to nick.

Not used to this. We're so isolated out here, crime is just not a problem.

Likewise. Back home I leave the front door unlocked. Thief's
I'm in deepest, darkest Liffey. I doubt if this heinous crime is the action of a "local". Such would be sprung very quickly, as it's such a small community. Never mind, the next mailbox will be much less attractive, and much harder to nick.

"I promise you officer, the Thylasine took my letterbox !" :ROFLMAO:

Pinching letterboxes is typically the work of The Inebriated ones, who won't even remember doing it. :(

Ask around at the local pub, if others have experienced the same issues.

Murphy & McNeil Invictus limited editions Kodiak base and limited matching AS splashes + bonus EDP 10ml. These are once a year special runs ( sold out in 3mins :eek:). I had to be awake at 12am EST for thr drop, quickly log in and select and pay. Even harder than getting APR soaps.:whistle:
Lemongrass & Sage, :love:

Thank you again for the free DHL express shipping. 4 days from Texas to my doorstep. Big Thank you to Bill and the team at Murphy & McNeil, you guys rock.(y)

Yaqi day. Got it for $18 delivered from AliExpress. Had to wait about 6 weeks for it to arrive, but looks and feels great so definitely seems like a bargain.

I'm still waiting on a badger that I ordered about a week earlier than this one, so hoping that arrives soon too.

You can’t go wrong with that little bastard, feels like a Simpsons Chubby 1 handle and the knot is almost spot on.

That A&E looks worth having just for the label. Fantastic artwork (y):)
I’ve sent an email to Peter about the fantastic artwork. Told him to used the fantastic artwork label, IF, the scent is truly outstanding, I mean out of this world the artwork labeled is worth it,

IF, the scent isn’t quite outstanding than the middle of the road artwork labeled is just fine, he agree with the idea.

If anyone's tempted, they are on special at Yaqi for $19.95 ATM! Free delivery over $35, so I got another different one as well! Delivered via Brisbane in 4 days...
Haha, I wish I knew that Yaqi Australia existed before I ordered this. I could have had it delivered next day from Brisbane and would have happily ordered another brush to get the FF.

ANOTHER September arrival! Now I can delete that kogan@ email that gets so much spam ...

cyZNQ5Ul.jpg

So what has arrived this month? Glad you asked -

1Sls1pYl.jpg

Hmmm, now wait a second ...

Status
Not open for further replies.