wtk0nhvl.jpg

IMG-20201021-194028.jpg

Brush: TF Customs Green Swirls & Transparent 27mm Rhodium Silvertip
Razor: Muhle Rocca R94
Blade: Wizamet Super Iridiums (7)
Soap: Squadron Soap's Empire
Pre: Shower
WTG, XTG, ATG = BBS :love:

Such a delightful pre-work shave with my favourite gear. I echo @Chad in his assessment of the scent and I certainly notice more citrus from the splash as opposed to the puck. @SchoolForAnts has nailed this one and most importantly it gets the tick of approval from the misses! :woot:

Christmas is coming around the corner so get yourself some local soap, a TF Customs Shaving Brush + Rhodium hand tied knot as you deserve it considering 2020 has been s#%t!!! AND ROCCA V4 IS KING!!!!

Wishing you Good Health & Happy Shaves! (y)

Christmas is coming around the corner so get yourself some local soap, a TF Customs Shaving Brush + Rhodium hand tied knot as you deserve it considering 2020 has been s#%t!!! AND ROCCA V4 IS KING!!!! So I no long need my 2019 P&C LE Charcoal Goods razor any more so will give it to @Mark1966 because he started this whole Rocca thing and it seems only fair

Wishing you Good Health & Happy Shaves! (y)

FTFY

Keep pushing your blade as far as you can go with your R94 as YMMV.
I managed to get over 15 shaves last time before I decided to change.
Wizamets are quickly becoming my go-to blade as they stay both smooth and sharp! (y)

I managed to get over 15 shaves last time before I decided to change.
Wizamets are quickly becoming my go-to blade as they stay both smooth and sharp! (y)
I’ve got a feeling that you’re going to order another 500 blades of Wizamets again, hopefully, before Christmas or maybe around mid February next year.

I’ve got a feeling that you’re going to order another 500 blades of Wizamets again, hopefully, before Christmas or maybe around mid February next year.
I'm enjoying the shaves I get from the Wizamets so will look to stock up, unless I find a different blade that performs as good... :unsure:

I'm enjoying the shaves I get from the Wizamets so will look to stock up, unless I find a different blade that performs as good... :unsure:

FOMO suggests I should get a K or more too then ... :)

FOMO suggests I should get a K or more too then ... :)
Well worth it as so far every shave in the Rocca has been super smooth but close with no irritation.
I'm not willing to try any other blades at this point as the Wizamet is delivering such comfortable shaves!

Just grab another 500 blades of Wizamets and you’ll enjoy your lifetime worth of fantastic shaves.

I’m sure you’ve got heaps of Nacet as well in your den.

Just grab another 500 blades of Wizamets and you’ll enjoy your lifetime worth of fantastic shaves.

I’m sure you’ve got heaps of Nacet as well in your den.
Yeah 900+ Nacets so will add another 500-1,000 Wizamet as they're now my favourite. (y)

Pre-shave: Hot Shower
Brush: Yaqi - Cola 24mm
Soap/Cream: Declaration Grooming - Big Soap Energy
Razor: Timeless 0.95
Blade: Wizamet Super Iridium (7)
Post-shave: Declaration Grooming - Big Splash Energy AS / Proraso - Wood & Spice BB

Two pass WTG + touchups = DFS+. Wizamet is still going. Although sharpness has been reduced, it's still a smooth shave and an even better shave than previous, even with the not so smooth timeless 0.95 ( thanks for the blade tip @StratMan )

The soap well, is another winner winner (y)(y) Two thumbs up for my new favourite scents 2020 award. Can't believe it two in one week:).
Scent notes are grapefruit, citrus, vanilla, jasmine, some spice and woods. There is other scent notes. Terrific scent for late summer early autumn. The citrus and vanilla really liven up the scent. The splash is slighlty more citrus with maybe some jasmine initially then drys down with the vanilla and woods.

Soap/Cream: Declaration Grooming - Big Soap Energy
The soap well, is another winner winner (y)(y) Two thumbs up for my new favourite scents 2020 award. Can't believe it two in one week:).
Scent notes are grapefruit, citrus, vanilla, jasmine, some spice and woods. There is other scent notes. Terrific scent for late summer early autumn. The citrus and vanilla really liven up the scent. The splash is slighlty more citrus with maybe some jasmine initially then drys down with the vanilla and woods.
I don’t need another bloody soap into my den.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.