Official P&C Watch bargains thread

Monsta_AU

...can I interest you in some vintage blades?
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Grand Society
Not that any of us require another AD around here...

Kicking off the thread - Massdrop has the Glycine Combat Sub at USD$379.99 which I think is cheaper than last time. These are produced after the Invicta purchase of the brand but the quality remains pretty good. The general concensus is that it is Watchgooroo providing these which both @borked and I will vouch for as a trusted supplier.
It's an affiliate link to my account, I get a gift box once 5 people using my link sign up and purchase - https://www.massdrop.com/buy/glycine-combat-sub-watch?utm_source=linkshare&referer=2NZX9E

Also, Watchgooroo on eBay is now doing Mondiane watches - these are the Swiss Railway Clock design. The quartz pieces use the 'Stop2Go' pattern which is really cool. Prices during Black Friday & Cyber Monday were insanely good. I like the look of the white face 40mm Big Date on Milanese Mesh bracelet - and the price is super good.

Hmmm, would love a good Swiss Railway Clock design watch - didn't think to check the Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales, maybe next year :(

Why did my replies get deleted?

Monsta Edit: No actions logged on this thread but I thought I remember a post from you also. Weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m a brand new member but I thought I’d resurrect an old thread with a new deal that looked pretty sweet:

Hamilton, Khaki Aviation, Men's Watch, Stainless Steel Case, Leather Strap, Mechanical Automatic (Self-Winding)

Use promo code ASHHAKA309 = $309 (USD)

•Silver Dial

•Black Dial

Info on the movement:
ETA caliber C07.611
Brand: ETA
Reference: C07.611
Base: ETA 2824-2
Movement: Automatic
Display: Analog
Diameter: 25.60
Jewels: 25
Reserve: 80
Frequency: 21600
Date: Date
Hands: Hours, Minutes, Seconds

Last edited:
This may tempt some, yet to note, the store rep has expressed elsewhere that it will be a part of their boxing day sale, so could be cheaper still in a few days.
Be surprised if this doesn't seriously tempt @Monsta_AU

Why buy a Rolex Pepsi for thousands, when you can buy this for a few hundred?

If you can find me a genuine Rolex Pepsi for thousands, I will buy it immediately:)
Um,

There are plenty on Facebook who would sell you a genuine one for about twice the retail price. The whole thing is off putting.

Pepsi lost its shine for me

Um,

There are plenty on Facebook who would sell you a genuine one for about twice the retail price. The whole thing is off putting.

Pepsi lost its shine for me

Exactly.

Thousands I am keen on, tens of thousands, especially over retail, no thanks.

Had a older 2007 Pepsi. Felt flimsy for me, I wear them and it would not last the distance with me. I want a sea dweller or a Batman, but not over retail.