Troy Tools Custom Brush Handles

Thank you everyone for the kind words of encouragement, I really appreciate it.

Now I have another blue and white handle, and it is magnificent!

Meet,...... Arctic Ice.

At 88mm, it is a long handle, and very comfortable to hold in the hand with one long slender flowing profile from top to bottom.
Still undecided about which 26mm knot it should wear. Lucky there are options, some of which are pictured below.
It looks like a scene from underneath arctic ice, or maybe even inside an ice cave with hectic looking white stalagmites and stalactites trying to meet in the translucent dark blue space.
I NEED to make more of these handle blanks! (Hopefully just as nice as this one)
Enjoy the pics, and video (my first you tube video, woohoo look at me go:cigar:)
3rVQowm.jpg

eECuyTO.jpg

This is the only blue synthetic knot I have.
gl0pRrD.jpg

Mountain White fan
ZBTbY4H.jpg

Cashmere synthetic
pzi4T1w.jpg

Underneath
6J4KxB6.jpg

This looks HEAPS BETTER AGAINST THE BLOODY PINK!!!!

Thanks @StratMan ,(y), I was going for Trojan helmet with the logo, cause you know, they named a mythical and legendary town after me and all ;):ROFLMAO:
But consider the symbolic relationship between a man's stubble being daily armour for the face, and the facial armour that helmet represents, you know,.................. makes a lot more sense after a few alcoholic beverages. :)

Sharing with you my latest custom bespoke brush made to order for a customer.
Clear resin flooded underside of the base to protect a family heirloom badge from 1914 came out like glass.
The Rainbow Falls blank with a 24mm 2 band finest badger knot.

20 second video link here

AMg1nBZ.jpg

HPTvsSM.jpg

e4ZyWYh.jpg

0WvCsxX.jpg
Rainbow Falls was going to be my next TF Customs Brush as the way the colours mixed together looks stunning!

Amazing work transforming the blank into a piece of art befitting any wet shavers collection. Keep up the great work @TroyTools (y)

After much digital ping pong messaging with Troy and a bit of photoshopping with frankenbrushes on my behalf Troy brought it to life.
Made to exact specifications and fits my boney long appendages like a glove and the chisel work is stunning

OATuLvt.jpg

Kno0Tp4.jpg

The evolution of Frank from my very first TF brush to be completed by TF Legacy in @TroyTools

0BFnude.jpg

Sharing with you my latest custom bespoke brush made to order for a customer.
Clear resin flooded underside of the base to protect a family heirloom badge from 1914 came out like glass.
The Rainbow Falls blank with a 24mm 2 band finest badger knot.

20 second video link here

AMg1nBZ.jpg

HPTvsSM.jpg

e4ZyWYh.jpg

0WvCsxX.jpg
The Rainbow Falls blanks were my favourite and this one is absolutely stunning!!! :love:

After much digital ping pong messaging with Troy and a bit of photoshopping with frankenbrushes on my behalf Troy brought it to life.
Made to exact specifications and fits my boney long appendages like a glove and the chisel work is stunning

OATuLvt.jpg

Kno0Tp4.jpg

The evolution of Frank from my very first TF brush to be completed by TF Legacy in @TroyTools

0BFnude.jpg

Congrats to @TroyTools for turning such a special handle and congrats @Holiday as the colour scheme and design is a real winner!!! :love:

The Rainbow Falls blanks were my favourite and this one is absolutely stunning!!! :love:
Yeah, we discussed Rainbow Falls because it is one of my faves but I dont think they were a TT pour

Yeah, we discussed Rainbow Falls because it is one of my faves but I dont think they were a TT pour
I recall @Tony Forsyth mentioning Rainbow Falls and he posted one in a rare SOTD post. That and Candy Apple plus the Phantom Nebula blanks were my favourite but really excited by what @TroyTools has come up with as judging by his work as shared by members in the SOTD Thread... Super jealous :)