After shave balm?

Even though I'm actively using up little sample pots at the moment, I have a number of tubes/bottles to continue with when the un-named samples are finished. Stray Whisker, Simpsons, Nivea, etc.
Prefer the Simpsons least though, it has a scent I'm not so keen on.
I find the balms do take the sting off the skin after a real close shave though, & that's what I like about them.
Not part of the daily regime but, just when I feel like it, or need it.

Do any of you guys use an After shave balm and if so which one and why? Are the less expensive as good as the more expensive.

Your local supermarket will have the best value per $ balms available to suit most people.

Moisturising the face after shaving should be ritual for everyone. After all the skin is the largest organ of the body. A little SPF factor is good as well for those exposed to the outdoors regularly.

Keep it simple.

I've used quite a few over the years and Osma Tradition Aftershave balm is my favourite by far. It has a soothing effect. The scent is light but pleasant. The larger 200ml bottle would be the more economical option.

The Stra Whisker and Stirling Unscented are used in regular rotation and Nivea Sensitive as a cheaper alternative to Proraso White Balm.

An old thread I know.

I prefer a cologne however, due to a ban on posting products with alcohol, balms are basically all you can get from overseas. I really love The Chiseled Face aftershave balms over any of the others I've tried, followed closely by those from Phoenix and Beau.

An old thread I know.

I prefer a cologne however, due to a ban on posting products with alcohol, balms are basically all you can get from overseas. I really love The Chiseled Face aftershave balms over any of the others I've tried, followed closely by those from Phoenix and Beau.

You can get any shaving product you like from North America or UK/EU without the typical restrictions.

Click here, popular with forum members.

You can get any shaving product you like from North America or UK/EU without the typical restrictions.

Click here, popular with forum members.

Thanks for that, I'll have a look into it.

I do have an Australia Post US address that I've used on the odd occasion but it can get expensive. Italian Barber in Canada have no qualms about sending aftershaves through the mail, unfortunately though, there are no flights out of Canada to Australia at the moment so nothing is getting shipped from there.

Thanks for that, I'll have a look into it.

I do have an Australia Post US address that I've used on the odd occasion but it can get expensive. Italian Barber in Canada have no qualms about sending aftershaves through the mail, unfortunately though, there are no flights out of Canada to Australia at the moment so nothing is getting shipped from there.

I received my order from Tallow & Steel in Canada via ascendia in 2.5 weeks. The final leg of that order arrived via Auspost. Very surprised it arrived so quick.

Depends who is sending and what methods they use.
DHL, Fed Ex, the big private companies are thriving, No delays currently.

My advice if your purchasing from OS, buy up big consolidate your purchases, remove uneccessary packaging, and send via Fed Ex or DHL. My preference is DHL economy. 7-10 days.

I was rather excited to see some Nelum Sandalwood lotion back in stock at my local supermarket last night!
giphy.gif