Revisor GMBH Solingen, Germany

Info only; I received an email on Friday from Revisor in Germany from Sabine Kroenberg stating; due to the Corona pandemic we will no longer send packages to Australia, because shipping takes to long!!
No time frame was given as to when this may change.

Why don't they use DHL ?????

Why don't they use DHL ?????

I'm still waiting on an item sent from Germany in mid July by DHL that touched down somewhere in Australia in mid September. I have no idea where it is in Australia, though I suspect WA and no idea if I'll ever see it.

I'm still waiting on an item sent from Germany in mid July by DHL that touched down somewhere in Australia in mid September. I have no idea where it is in Australia, though I suspect WA and no idea if I'll ever see it.
Have you tried contacting DHL as they should be able to locate the item and update you as to why its been delayed...?

Have you tried contacting DHL as they should be able to locate the item and update you as to why its been delayed...?

Not yet, I was starting to worry until the tracking said it landed in Australia, then I thought, no worries it's on its way. Now I'm not so sure but I'll have to make time to contact them and find out what is going on.

Not yet, I was starting to worry until the tracking said it landed in Australia, then I thought, no worries it's on its way. Now I'm not so sure but I'll have to make time to contact them and find out what is going on.
The Custom Support team are very helpful so well worth a call as no reason for you to be waiting that long if tracking shows it arrived in AUS?! (y)

My Revisor 6-0035. One of my most favoured razors. Received in June this year and well worth the wait.

full