DOTD! What are y'all drinking on today.

I do love a Pulteney, not their regular stuff now that the 17 is gone but def. the independent bottles and the single casks.

I finished the day with a drop of Eagle Rare

A Whisky Mac this evening using Classic Laddie and Stones of course.

For others wondering, from here:

WHISKY MAC

INGREDIENTS
  • 30ml Stone’s
  • 30ml whisky
METHOD
Whether you know a Macintosh as a raincoat or a computer you will still enjoy this classic drink.
Stir together in an old fashioned glass.
Add water and ice if desired.

recipes-drink-whisky-mac-1030x1030.jpg

Learn something new every day ...

For others wondering, from here:

WHISKY MAC

INGREDIENTS
  • 30ml Stone’s
  • 30ml whisky
METHOD
Whether you know a Macintosh as a raincoat or a computer you will still enjoy this classic drink.
Stir together in an old fashioned glass.
Add water and ice if desired.

recipes-drink-whisky-mac-1030x1030.jpg

Learn something new every day ...
I use the ratio 1 1/2 whisky to 1 stones. I might try the 1:1 and see if I prefer it to 3:2.

I use the ratio 1 1/2 whisky to 1 stones.

Well I think that Stones are suggesting you use more of their product next time!

Not surprisingly :)

I see you've taken to leaving the glass out of the photo so as to not upset certain people...

Despite realising afterwards that being a Germany brewery since 1363 this one *MIGHT* have been acceptable to @alfredus in my regular glass ...

(especially since according to Wikipedia "The brewery claims it brews the Franziskaner following the tradition of the German Purity Law of 1516"

Last edited:
Despite realising afterwards that being a Germany brewery since 1363 this one *MIGHT* have been acceptable to @alfredus in my regular glass ...

(especially since according to Wikipedia "The brewery claims it brews the Franziskaner following the tradition of the German Purity Law of 1516"
Your Weihenstephan wheat beer glass would have been perfect for this one 🤣🤣🤣

That's the art...never had this one, but I assume ~5% alcohol?

You can drink it all day long but it has a kick...wonderful

4.9 ABV

Haven't tried this particular one...but one of my favorite breweries in Munich to hang out in summer 🍻