I'm back

Hey what a top bloke Eggbert!
Thank you so much mate.
Happy to catch up over the weekend.
I'm living in Bakewell but have a company vehicle so I can travel anywhere.
PM me and we can organise something mate.
Shh, don't let them all know - they'll try to take advantage of me!

Afternoon @JugV2, I am a new member here. Is the Winnellie hotel still up and running? Used to do good strippers on a friday arvo.
Saying you are a new member is almost redundant @Anthony Hunter . I suspect 95% of current members are new since @JugV2 graced us with his presence. Also, from what I remember he would never be interested in nubile young ladies dancing erotically in front of him. He is far to pure in thought and deed. (Did you like that plug @JugV2 :) :) (double smiley since @Drubbing is lurking.)

Saying you are a new member is almost redundant @Anthony Hunter . I suspect 95% of current members are new since @JugV2 graced us with his presence. Also, from what I remember he would never be interested in nubile young ladies dancing erotically in front of him. He is far to pure in thought and deed. (Did you like that plug @JugV2 :) :) (double smiley since @Drubbing is lurking.)
Wash your mouth out sir.
Yes the winnellie still has strippers.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Winnellie is not a nice place, if i remember right the Telstra depot is not far from it. Its the type of place where you pick up your teeth with broken fingers; Rough crowd. Saying that though it was my most frequented place when i lived there. Almost walking distance to home.

So thanks to Eggy I'm going to try a Derby in the R41 Bloodletter tomorrow.
Not tried that combo before..
Maybe I should shave tonight just in case?

Last edited by a moderator: