August 2016 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
O4aqHWT.jpg

Another day, another mail call from The Stray Whisker. I have really been enjoying the Dr. Jon's products so I thought I would expand the range a little.

Another day, another mail call from The Stray Whisker. I have really been enjoying the Dr. Jon's products so I thought I would expand the range a little.
I think you are surpassing the rest of us combined in the regularity of your posting in this thread. And I say that knowing full well how many items some others buy!

The man deserves a banner below his avatar.

Any suggestions?
I can think only about:
  • "I've got more soaps than I can use in my life."
  • "My grand-grand-grand sons will be shaving with my soaps."
I know it's too long for a banner, but I was thinking about myself. I think if I continue reading this forum I'll be not too far from that very-very soon and my wife will kill me. She already wants to come this Sunday to the Sydney meetup to find why I'm so excited. I guess she suspects something... Well... yes... a new order from TSW. :) Anyone wants to share shipping cost from Stirling by the way? :)

Oh I do like a little non-descript brown box from overseas -

What could it be?

Well after the shock of seeing only 4 not 5 packs, it seems that they come in packs of 250, so ...

This is my 1,000 'semi-vintage' Polsilvers ...

I can think only about:
  • "I've got more soaps than I can use in my life."
  • "My grand-grand-grand sons will be shaving with my soaps."
I know it's too long for a banner, but I was thinking about myself. I think if I continue reading this forum I'll be not too far from that very-very soon and my wife will kill me. She already wants to come this Sunday to the Sydney meetup to find why I'm so excited. I guess she suspects something... Well... yes... a new order from TSW. :) Anyone wants to share shipping cost from Stirling by the way? :)
Haha, long but I like it.

I'd easily fill up a full shipment of Stirling. I really like their soaps. I even got bath soaps. Their Bay rum, wow.

What could it be?

Well after the shock of seeing only 4 not 5 packs, it seems that they come in packs of 250, so ...

That's pretty quick.

What happened, Chullora on strike?

Haha unfortunately, you are in Sydney =(

Auspost shipping sours the share postage. Sigh... I'd like to get some more Stirling. But again, I already have 5. Do I need more? Probably not yet...
I'm in Melb and may be able to get my arm twisted down the track when your stocks become 'low'.

I'm in Melb and may be able to get my arm twisted down the track when your stocks become 'low'.
Awesome, I will keep that in mind. But I usually fill in the crate of <4 pounds easily.
Last shipment costed me about USD$48 for 4 tubs of shave soap, 3 bath soaps.

But the one shave soap I'd be really keen to get would be Port-Au-Prince, which will be out in Spring 2017. Let's catch up then, either in the forums or in the next Melbourne Meet that @Lifes a Peach organises.

What could it be?

This annoys me, as I received mine with the ends cut off to fit into a box, with some tucks loose.
Probably why I'm missing a handful of them too :(

Mate, do you mind if I utilise your images to demonstrate what they've advised me is not their standard procedure?

This annoys me, as I received mine with the ends cut off to fit into a box, with some tucks loose.
Probably why I'm missing a handful of them too :(

Mate, do you mind if I utilise your images to demonstrate what they've advised me is not their standard procedure?

Not at all - go for it!

What could it be?

@Mark1966 don't forget to notify @Monsta_AU to get you a Grand Society label under you're 2016 Sabbatical Fail IF I'm not mistaken which I cannot find the topic by @Monsta_AU if you order over 500 blades ??????

If anyone else ordered from shaving.ie and received undamaged boxes, can you upload an image of them and if possible, the package the order came in or the order number in lieu?
They're now trying to dismiss Mark's order as an anomality after categorically stating they don't send out undamaged boxes and provided with evidence ahowingbitherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.