Floïd Aftershave Atomiser

Rusty Bridges

Owns a betacord/betamax
Gotta Say I am loving Floïd aftershave the only problem is I have noticed that the atomiser doesn't seem to spray as efficiently as I had hoped and it seems to leak if I tilt the bottle. Has anyone else experienced any similar problems?

I wish Floïd would produce the blue again, I could never afford it years ago and now its almost impossible to find.
There is something about a 400ml bottle of blue Floïd that lures me in every time.

Apart from the atomiser problem, I feel like everyone should have a bottle of Floïd in their Den.

I really can't see the point of atomisers. This is aftershave, you splash it on. It's not cologne which needs using sparingly because of high concentration and cost.

I've never tried the Blue, but I have a sneaking suspicion the Myrsol blue is much the same thing: Barbershop, powdery, blue.

@speedy True, I just like the idea of using the atomiser and then working it into my face with my hands.
I have also found that if I have had a really close and shave with a bit of irritation the atomiser helps a lot.

@FatBoy58 I have been so tempted to pay the extremely high prices I have seen around but it's just so hard to justify.
I'd probably have paid $80 shipped or even $90 for a brand new bottle but even that it seems impossible these days to pay that much. It sucks when these were probably being sold at $49 a few years ago and there is that part of me that just knows that somewhere in Europe there is a random store with several on the shelf being sold for standard prices meanwhile I'm looking around like a maniac for one. lol, I can almost see it now in a random convenience store on the bottom shelf oddly two aisles away from the big olive oil cans. LoL. :(

@speedy True, I just like the idea of using the atomiser and then working it into my face with my hands.
I have also found that if I have had a really close and shave with a bit of irritation the atomiser helps a lot.

@FatBoy58 I have been so tempted to pay the extremely high prices I have seen around but it's just so hard to justify.
I'd probably have paid $80 shipped or even $90 for a brand new bottle but even that it seems impossible these days to pay that much. It sucks when these were probably being sold at $49 a few years ago and there is that part of me that just knows that somewhere in Europe there is a random store with several on the shelf being sold for standard prices meanwhile I'm looking around like a maniac for one. lol, I can almost see it now in a random convenience store on the bottom shelf oddly two aisles away from the big olive oil cans. LoL. :(
Rip the top of the atomiser and if you can then transfer it into a bottle like container

@Rusty Bridges My floid atomizer also does not seal well. tvbshaving.com still have blue. Postage quotes under 2kg is 15€, the blue is 1kg.
They have nice prices and an interesting range, though I've not bought anything from them before.

@Rusty Bridges My floid atomizer also does not seal well. tvbshaving.com still have blue. Postage quotes under 2kg is 15€, the blue is 1kg.
They have nice prices and an interesting range, though I've not bought anything from them before.
Threre's a guy around parts that has dealt and bought from them several times and he has had no problems from recolection

You are a GOD!!!! A GOD I TELL YOU!!!!
THANK you!!!! So very much! I purchased a bottle of the blue and a soap. :)