What are Your 5 Favorite Double Edged Razors?

SpeedyPC

NEEDS more soaps ...
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
G'day ;)

What are Your 5 Favorite Double Edged Razors?

Here is mine below ;)

1. Fatip with The Stray Whisker "Howitzer" Handle (original was the Fatip Piccolo Nickel)
2. RazoRock Old Type Open Comb
3. Muhle R41 v2013 with a MR5 Handle
4. Razorock Mission
5. Muhle R89 with a iKon Bulldog Handle

PS. Wishing I had a NOS Gillette Fatboy :unsure::cautious::oops:

Last edited:
Leresche #77
Kirby Beard
Eclipse Red Ring
Gillette #15 Aristocrat

No. 5 is a coin flip between the Weber PH or NEW LC with alternate handle

Hmmm, I think I need a stainless steel razor into that line up.

TK3rmPl.jpg
to see their favorite double edged razors and what kind of model going back to the old days of wet shaving.

Well I only have 3 razors in the Den nowadays However I can reflect on past tense and I have had a few ................................
Gillette Fat Boy Safety Razor 58 D3
Feather AS D1
Gillette Super Speed Flare Tip - I've had a few over time currently incoming is a TV Special 1958 D1
GEM Single Edge Razor
Gillette Fat Handle Long comb (Rhodium)
Though I respect the new razors post 80's I prefer the engineering and quality of pre 60's

The Rock (Rockwell 6S)
iKon #102
Parker 26c
Merkur 34c
iKon X3

I am keeping my eye out for a decent gillette new long comb to potentially replace the 26c on this list
Let me know your budget in time for that Gillette New Long comb your after

In absolutely no order:

Wolfman SB standard gap stainless
BBS-1 stainless
Above the Tie S1
Weber PH with UFO Ti handle
RazoRock Stealth Slant V1

Why @nsavage sound like you're trying to get you're hands on a Weber PH.
LOL - seems that if it is hard to get hold of I want it HaHa there is quite a list as well.

Weber PH - These are highly sought after and highly recommended. Also if @alfredus says it is good you can count on it being so.
Wolfman - It makes it harder that I have seen one of these first hand and the quality is absolutely stunning
BBS-1 - Have not seen one first hand but know that the quality is as above
Stealth Slant V1 - I have a V4 and get great shaves from it. The V1 is supposed to be equally impressive with less blade feel and is also highly sought after.

LOL - seems that if it is hard to get hold of I want it HaHa there is quite a list as well.

Weber PH - These are highly sought after and highly recommended. Also if @alfredus says it is good you can count on it being so.
Wolfman - It makes it harder that I have seen one of these first hand and the quality is absolutely stunning
BBS-1 - Have not seen one first hand but know that the quality is as above
Stealth Slant V1 - I have a V4 and get great shaves from it. The V1 is supposed to be equally impressive with less blade feel and is also highly sought after.
Seems like you like my line-up :D :D :D

There are always great people in this community who don't sell things for a profit - so you never know when the next great opportunity might arise...just keep on looking and don't hesitate when the time comes!

Seems like you like my line-up :D :D :D

There are always great people in this community who don't sell things for a profit - so you never know when the next great opportunity might arise...just keep on looking and don't hesitate when the time comes!
Words of the wise!

I would jump on pretty much any item in your collection of it came up for sale @alfredus you certainly are a man of very good taste!