September 2016 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Santa Maria del Fiore & Jabonman Ylang Ylang, because they were lonely!
I couldn't afford to adopt their mates due to a $1,400 ophthalmologists bill for emergency eye surgery earlier this week.
What fun...
Oh well, new soaps and no hole in my eye, trying to render me blind, guess that's two positives!
What next? Con @shavetheman get's man sized Shavemac's in?

Hang around a place long enough and they give you something when you leave (photo doesn't do it justice) -

Never had a pen with 'instructions' (or a serial number) before!

Out in town with the lady and decided to treat myself to a bottle of Versace Eros. It smells awesome! A great addition to the collection.

Oh and I bought the boss a bottle of Paco Rabanne Olympia as well
1f601.png

kx2KR91.jpg

Santa Maria del Fiore & Jabonman Ylang Ylang, because they were lonely!
I couldn't afford to adopt their mates due to a $1,400 ophthalmologists bill for emergency eye surgery earlier this week.
What fun...
Oh well, new soaps and no hole in my eye, trying to render me blind, guess that's two positives!
What next? Con @shavetheman get's man sized Shavemac's in?
Are you okay?!? Sounds a bit rough with the eye surgery... Rest up and recover quickly. Good to hear that you won't be blind in one eye...

Hang around a place long enough and they give you something when you leave (photo doesn't do it justice) -

Never had a pen with 'instructions' (or a serial number) before!

@Mark1966 that not a pen :sick:

This is a real pen is call the Muhle R89 Ballpoint Pen Styled on the R89 safety Razor :cool::p:D:);)(y):whistle: and I've got 3 :D;):)
Muhle make highly practical, functional yet beautiful shaving goods and now a stunning pen.
The quality as you expect is typically Muhle.
Made in Germany, quality assured.
unser-muehle-kugelschreiber.jpg

Are you okay?!? Sounds a bit rough with the eye surgery... Rest up and recover quickly. Good to hear that you won't be blind in one eye...
Suppose that's one advantage if the black dog, you become apathetic to life to some extent.
Went to work the next day without anything beyond awaking with an eye strain type headache usually experienced at the end of the day.
For the moment at least.

This is a real pen is call the Muhle R89 Ballpoint Pen Styled on the R89 safety Razor :cool::p:D:);)(y):whistle: and I've got 3 :D;):)

Pfft...
ag7_frontview_open_900.png

With silver ink cartridge, naturally.

zgmb_allblack_clip_frontview_900.jpg

Daily runabout.

You both might have expensive pens, yet mine are engineered to actually work first and foremost ;)

Nice mate - never seen them before. Would make a great matching set for people!

Suppose that's one advantage if the black dog, you become apathetic to life to some extent.
Went to work the next day without anything beyond awaking with an eye strain type headache usually experienced at the end of the day.
For the moment at least.

Pfft...
ag7_frontview_open_900.png

With silver ink cartridge, naturally.

zgmb_allblack_clip_frontview_900.jpg

Daily runabout.

You both might have expensive pens, yet mine are engineered to actually work first and foremost ;)

Nice looking pens here too mate - must investigate further :)

Just noticed your post above :( Hope the recovery is going well

Nice looking pens here too mate - must investigate further :)

Just noticed your post above :( Hope the recovery is going well
Thanks, they're not bank breakers and perform.
Fisher's ink cylinders also outlast most others and available in a range of colours and tip thickness.

It appears to be, find out this Thursday when I visit the Professor again.

Thanks, they're not bank breakers and perform.
Fisher's ink cylinders also outlast most others and available in a range of colours and tip thickness.

It appears to be, find out this Thursday when I visit the Professor again.

And you can take them to the moon next time you go ...

Hey - Happy shaving :)

This is very cool. Is it for shave-cave bling or are you going to give it a go?
I used already and will definitely give it some time. The most enjoyable shavette passes I had so far...

Evening Lads

Well she arrived and first off I would like to say that without some great assistance in more ways than one way from a very good friend this acquisition was made possible. I thank you again my friend.

She is a beauty she was as described and though near perfect I just had to apply my extra TLC to her a TV Special D1 significant in that it is my Birth Year & Quarter.
ooiJTBJ.jpg

pJLx5s2.jpg

51xV5mc.jpg

PCVuZsc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.