September 2016 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
6291ee00452d870f6bc9d477c14e287d.jpg

This lot just arrived.

Where did that lot come from, the Glyce in particular ?

Pictures never do them any justice...but I try:
1_Bottom_zpsipyoet9o.jpg

2_Whole_zpsb0kfdrcr.jpg

Again many many thanks to @Nightguard for the generous offer, to @TomG for the cleaning help and of course to James from Wolfman for the (as always) stellar craftsmanship

1_Bottom_zpsipyoet9o.jpg

2_Whole_zpsb0kfdrcr.jpg

Again many many thanks to @Nightguard for the generous offer, to @TomG for the cleaning help and of course to James from Wolfman for the (as always) stellar craftsmanship
I thought this might have been where this razor went. Congratulations @alfredus on the great pickup :)

1_Bottom_zpsipyoet9o.jpg

2_Whole_zpsb0kfdrcr.jpg

As someone often accused as being overly verbose, I have no words....................

1_Bottom_zpsipyoet9o.jpg

2_Whole_zpsb0kfdrcr.jpg

Ha! I just knew it was you, it had to be and it could not have gone to anyone more deserving :)

Absolutely superb piece my friend!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

A couple of birthday presents from my brother. I guess I'm going to try a straight or two.

@Psmith if you're gunna used a straight always remember the #1 highest rule on the plant of wet shaving is never loose you're bloody nose
lorde_voldemort.jpg
if you did make a mistake remember to smile at the camera so we all can take a photo of you :p:D

y6jGSo6.jpg

Doug Korn D7 Custom with TGN and the wonderful surprise of a full puck of Mystic Waters Sardinian Honey from the most generous and always cool @alfredus

The craftmanship and care taken in making this brush is immediately apparent, the photo does not really do it justice.

y6jGSo6.jpg

Doug Korn D7 Custom with TGN and the wonderful surprise of a full puck of Mystic Waters Sardinian Honey from the most generous and always cool @alfredus

The craftmanship and care taken in making this brush is immediately apparent, the photo does not really do it justice.

Sardinian Honey! If I'd known I would have brought the brush just for that. Very generous @alfredus

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.