Chatillon Lux - Release Schedule 2017

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
In Memoriam
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Menth Dealer
I am drooling at some of these, a real artisan producer whose composition, fragrances and process is impeccable and whose price represents incredibly good value. Without a doubt my favourite fragrances and artisan products come from this stable....

Chatillon Lux

January
TBA
  • Unconditional Surrender Shaving Soap (collaboration with L&L Grooming)

March
4th
  • Begin selling off stock of our fall/winter seasonal La Quatrième Ville (vetiver, cypress, incense, violet leaf, cardamom, benzoin)

13th
  • Blackberry Blossom Bay a bay rum not for sailors, but for gentleman on a Mississippi River steamboat (bay leaf, blackberry, neroli, vanilla, tonka bean, sandalwood, benzoin, coriander, cinnamon). It will be a limited-edition release. It will be available in aftershave, post-shave toner, post-shave salve, and a shaving soap (collaboration with Tallow + Steel)
  • Colonia Balsamica our spring/summer seasonal is an Italian colonia scent with a twist inspired by Saint Louis' Italian neighborhood, The Hill (lemon, lavender, vetiver, ylang ylang, amber, jasmine, Spanish moss, freshly cut grass, rosemary, basil, ginger, grapefruit, petitgrain, musk). It will be in production until September and available in aftershave, post-shave toner, and post-shave salve.

April
1st
  • Lavande Poivre Eau de Toilette (inspired by Champs de Lavande) will be a permanent offering
  • Sylva Eau de Toilette (inspired by TSM Fougère) will be a permanent offering

21st
  • A simple scent with more to it than meets the eye. To be announced soon...

May

18th
  • Colbeck (a scent inspired by the gin procured Egan's Rats during the Prohibition era in Saint Louis, notes of juniper, citrus, cardamom, coriander, nutmeg) will be a limited-edition release in a highly mentholated, lighter face feel aftershave base with alcohol and witch hazel.
  • Taum Sauk (a scent inspired by Missouri's highest point in a frosty winter, notes of cedar trees, juniper, and cold air) will be a limited-edition release in a highly mentholated, lighter face feel aftershave base with alcohol and witch hazel.

August

18th
  • Pure Lavender a blend of several types of lavender that will be a limited edition release, available in aftershave, post-shave toner, and post-shave salve.

September
16th
  • La Quatrième Ville is our fall/winter seasonal scent, inspired by the settings of the 1904 World's Fair in Saint Louis crown jewel, Forest Park (vetiver, cypress, incense, violet leaf, cardamom, benzoin). It will be available until spring in aftershave, post-shave toner, and post-shave salve.
  • Omnostre Eau de Toilette is a smoky, sultry cardamom scent that will complement, but not replicate, La Quatrième Ville

Hmmm, been wondering what to get in the US, with all your raving about these @todras I might have to look at getting some while there!

I would prefer the term 'enthusiasm' Mark, raving implies I am youthful, exuberant and have excess energy to spare, neither of which is the case.

I do have a Limited edition scent he did for Christmas on the way though, it's a tidy Sandalwood and Violet number that I am enthusiastic to receive.

This in from Shawn this morning, a slight delay in the L&L grooming collab on Unconditional Surrender. If you have not tried the Bison Tallow soap yet, I strongly urge you to do so as it is incredible.

We are proud to announce the next chapter in the collaborations between L&L Grooming and Chatillon Lux. On Friday, February 17, L&L Grooming’s will release Chatillon Lux’s popular Unconditional Surrender scent in a bison-tallow-based soap.

Due to the postal service pulling a WWF-level bodyslam on the original shipment of the fragrance, destroying a large bottle of fragrance intended for use in the soap, the soap was unfortunately delayed from our projected date. Luckily, now the soap can be released in conjunction with Chatillon Lux’s new branding: all new labels and new bottles for their aftershaves and post-shave toners.

This in from Shawn this morning, a slight delay in the L&L grooming collab on Unconditional Surrender. If you have not tried the Bison Tallow soap yet, I strongly urge you to do so as it is incredible.

Got a L&L Harmony on it's way... Will be interesting to see how they balance the dragon's blood and nag champa (hopefully it doesn't smell like a hippie shop in Byron or I might have to try to sell to @stillshunter :) )

Got a L&L Harmony on it's way... Will be interesting to see how they balance the dragon's blood and nag champa (hopefully it doesn't smell like a hippie shop in Byron or I might have to try to sell to @stillshunter :) )

:D

Yes, yes indeed it will be interesting.

Will have to get the soap - to pair with my Aftershave and EDC ... :)

All the raving worked it seems!

I've got some of the Fougere colab soap on it's way.:) Very keen to try it out, I may end up getting the "Unconditional Surrender after" I try this one.