SYD Sydney Meetup - Saturday March 18th - 1.30pm - 3.30pm

count me in! very very excited.
if its half as informative andhalf the energy it had of the first one it will be a great day.

PS: @Snooze any chance you could bring that toggle back in? :D

if its half as informative andhalf the energy it had of the first one it will be a great day.

I may even rustle up some more of that Monsta Myrtle Soap for you ;)

Did you want to just look, or to try one?

Sure @the_shaving_sailor - I'll bring the toggle in and give you two some alone time :ROFLMAO:

thankyou good sir haha.
i plan on taking many many close up photos or everything that gets bought in

Did you want to just look, or to try one?

I'd l9ve to try one but she's way way out of my budget at the moment so looking is fine for me atm

OK, well I have things squared away at home and am looking forward to joining my interstate shaving aficionados at the meet up.

I'll bring along the same selection of vintage Gillettes I brought to one last year, still in the same box!, so members like @Monsta_AU, @borked, @filobiblic and others will have seen them but hopefully some of the newer members will be there and have a chance to check them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, well I have things squared away at home and am looking forward to joining my interstate shaving aficionados at the meet up.

I'll bring along the same selection of vintage Gillettes I brought to one last year, still in the same box!, so members like @Monsta_AU, @borked, @filobiblic and others will have seen them but hopefully some of the newer members will be there and have a chance to check them out.

The numbers are certainly starting to add up for the next Sydney meetup! :)

The numbers are certainly starting to add up for the next Sydney meetup! :)

Boom tish [vomit]

That is a truly sad contribution mate !

Z3ymeV3.jpg

Mate, no complaints here, actually be happy to have the chance to view them again :)