Lather Shots

First round with the Tallow + Steel Grog which I think I pushed too far with adding water, but still had a very pleasant 3 pass shave with no issues.

UP24VrO.jpg

The issue with this thread is that @alfredus posts such amazing photos that it makes mere mortals such as myself feel rather inadequate... I feel like running away and screaming rather than posting up my pathetic attempts at lathering! Must use more product and develop more hatred for the soap!

The issue with this thread is that @alfredus posts such amazing photos that it makes mere mortals such as myself feel rather inadequate... I feel like running away and screaming rather than posting up my pathetic attempts at lathering! Must use more product and develop more hatred for the soap!

Nah, he only gets 5 shaves per tub of soap. Don't feel too bad :)

I really don't want to discourage any one - please post pictures of any type of lather you have - no matter if you love it or loathe it - I just can't get enough of lather :D

In @RazorPlay's honour and this encouragement from @alfredus I present to you vintage butterscotch Simpson B2 with MdC

Plenty to my mind but not up to the standard of some I'm sure ...