New newb joining

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought the cypress and vetiver! I cannot help myself. $34 incl shipping. Still cheaper than L'Occitane Cade shave cream and you get double the amount [emoji23] thank you for the link! It's the first I've seen the actual shave cream! Seen the beard oils and balms. But since I don't grow my facial hair I was completely unaware. Thank you
There's a discount code for Gifts and Care. If you didn't use it, just message Juan @Gifts&Care.com and he'll sort you out. I can't remember what it is (something like P&C).

Wow! So long of shitty shaving ;) glad I got onto it early. I'm 20 and been DE shaving for maybe just under a year

@Spencer Frankel welcome to the early stage of wet shaving and you might want to start learning about straight razors just was the clip this guy is very cool and very relax straight shaving.

@Spencer Frankel welcome to the early stage of wet shaving and you might want to start learning about straight razors just was the clip this guy is very cool and very relax straight shaving.
I'd love to get there eventually! I think DE is still a nice easy on for me since I work regularly, I still want time to do it daily. But Id still love to learn

I see. We have an outsider ;) I've gone on a rampage buying equipment, so I'll list my razors and a couple of fav soaps
Razors:
Parker 99R
Merkur 34c
Muhle R41
Muhle R89
Schick Krona

Soaps:
Razorock stallion and one x
TOBS Sandalwood
BBR shave cream
Proraso (all of them)
And a bunch of others that I'm excited to try!
It's so exciting, also waiting on a PAA delivery

Holy smokes! I thought I was a keen newb... You have set a high bar, Sir!
Nice.