March 2017 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
20170324_183813.jpg

Oh sweet Jesus - aus post have finally delivered @Cris's amazing travelling box of beautiful samples. 20kms in 4 days? Would have been quicker in 1875. But screw them... my mailbox smells of black ice! Mmmm. So excited.

Received this in the mail today. Told my SO about wanting to try Stirling Soaps a little while ago and then this comes in two weeks later!

Great scent and great lather. Really glad to finally have a Stirling in my collection.

Shipping costs were twice the cost of the soap!

pfZWI3z.jpg

Received this in the mail today. Told my SO about wanting to try Stirling Soaps a little while ago and then this comes in two weeks later!

Great scent and great lather. Really glad to finally have a Stirling in my collection.

Shipping costs were twice the cost of the soap!

pfZWI3z.jpg
When is a local vendor going to stock Stirling soaps @shavetheman?

Guys, I'm sure if @shavetheman could stock Stirling, he would.
Which of the 28342747 different items should he stock to begin with and at what price to ensure it is worth his while, yet we will still buy them?
Lets try to remember that it's a business and not a service/charity.
I also would like to see Stirling stocked locally, yet it's obviously currently not feasible .

Guys, I'm sure if @shavetheman could stock Stirling, he would.
Which of the 28342747 different items should he stock to begin with and at what price to ensure it is worth his while, yet we will still buy them?
Lets try to remember that it's a business and not a service/charity.
I also would like to see Stirling stocked locally, yet it's obviously currently not feasible .
The issue with stocking Stirling has been discussed before with Con, for a number of reasons it is unlikely to happen as @borked has pointed out.

giphy.gif

Haircut today. My Barber is also a good mate. He sourced me a new glass Barbicide jar and reagent; it will make sanitising gear quick & to professional standard.
Also, after a recommendation by @Nightguard, I also grabbed a 250ml bottle of Wahl Bay Rum. A simple formulation that works well, with alcohol, bay oil, sorbitol and a touch of menthol. Refreshing, and a nice spicy natural scent. Outstanding value.
a41826a4d43c67c69ee541ed00afe6f0.jpg

Haircut today. My Barber is also a good mate. He sourced me a new glass Barbicide jar and reagent; it will make sanitising gear quick & to professional standard.
Also, after a recommendation by @Nightguard, I also grabbed a 250ml bottle of Wahl Bay Rum. A simple formulation that works well, with alcohol, bay oil, sorbitol and a touch of menthol. Refreshing, and a nice spicy natural scent. Outstanding value.
a41826a4d43c67c69ee541ed00afe6f0.jpg
Buying one of these when I get around to shavershop. Their shave cream has stupid amount of slickness too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.