Tell us what's your future list shaving soaps that you want to buy one day when the time is right

SpeedyPC

NEEDS more soaps ...
Grand Society
2017 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
G'day P&C

Tell us what's your future list shaving soaps that you want to buy one day when the time is right, here's mine below and I'm interested seeing your future list shaving soaps.

Barrister and Mann Bay Rum
Barrister and Mann Cheshire
Barrister and Mann Cologne Russe
Barrister and Mann Lavanille

Chiseled Face Ghost Town Barber
Chiseled Face Midnight Stag
Chiseled Face Rhinoceros
Chiseled Face Sherlock
Chiseled Face Summer Storm
Chiseled Face Trade Winds

Essence of Scotland Malt N Myrtle Traditional
Essence of Scotland Mountain Yew Traditional

First Canadian Bay Rum & Lime

Haslinger Aloe Vera

Maggard Razors London Barbershop

Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements CaD
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Clubguy
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Gondolier

Cheers ;)

Last edited:
When released shortly

Jabonman - Aqua limited edition
Phoenix & Beau - Scimitar limited edition
Phoenix & Beau - Imperial Rum

Not looking to add any more new this year but will replace my staples if they run out.

If you come to the next meet up, let me know in advance and I'll bring a few of the B&M so you're able to smell them before purchasing them.

As for me, likely,
PAA MetaNectar and a pallet load of stuff from @Anthony when he releases his new range, budget/employment pending.

Wilkinson Sword Stick
Euro Palmolive Stick
Valobra Stick
Vitos Extra Super
3P
Tabac Stick
Speick Stick

As you can see I'm a fan of sticks - so much faster and easier to use for me. I can see a Connaught order in my future... but first I have to work through my current soaps and creams, which could take a few years!

Oh man, what a question...

Off the top of my head the soap commander that smells like old spice, PAA cold spices, reef point intrepid, fine santal absolut, all the Australian private reserves, Stirling (maybe sharp dressed man?), tabac, phoenix and beau citra royale, wolfpac, squadron, Carrie's bubbles (no idea which scent though)...

I'm sure that's not everything, but there are just so so so many soaps I wanna try!

You know what. I have been thinking about this, and the answer is; nothing. Honestly, nothing. Boring I know but it's nice being content for a change. MDC is a small question mark but I'm pretty convinced it's good but not outstanding so I can't commit to the $$. I've got more than enough great stuff as it is. If you said I HAD to buy a new soap this week, it would be Eufos.

You know what. I have been thinking about this, and the answer is; nothing. Honestly, nothing. Boring I know but it's nice being content for a change. MDC is a small question mark but I'm pretty convinced it's good but not outstanding so I can't commit to the $$. I've got more than enough great stuff as it is. If you said I HAD to buy a new soap this week, it would be Eufos.
To be fair you do make soaps so you're in a slightly better position than the rest of us :)

G'day P&C

Tell us what's your future list shaving soaps that you want to buy one day when the time is right, here's mine below and I'm interested seeing your future list shaving soaps.

Barrister and Mann Bay Rum
Barrister and Mann Cheshire
Barrister and Mann Cologne Russe
Barrister and Mann Lavanille

Chiseled Face Ghost Town Barber
Chiseled Face Midnight Stag
Chiseled Face Rhinoceros
Chiseled Face Sherlock
Chiseled Face Summer Storm
Chiseled Face Trade Winds

Essence of Scotland Malt N Myrtle Traditional
Essence of Scotland Mountain Yew Traditional

First Canadian Bay Rum & Lime

Haslinger Aloe Vera

Maggard Razors London Barbershop

Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements CaD
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Clubguy
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Gondolier

Cheers ;)
upcoming shaver heaven scents
PAA CaD
PAA frostbite
Fine platinum
Australian Private Reserve soaps
Wolfpac Morning Glory
Catie's bubbles La Terra Verte

Last edited by a moderator:
Off the top of my head the soap commander that smells like old spice, PAA cold spices, reef point intrepid, fine santal absolut, all the Australian private reserves, Stirling (maybe sharp dressed man?), tabac, phoenix and beau citra royale, wolfpac, squadron, Carrie's bubbles (no idea which scent though)...

Which Soap Commander smells like Old Spice? That sounds interesting.

Which Soap Commander smells like Old Spice? That sounds interesting.

Endurance.