April 2017 Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on which Erasmic. Bowl and cream are both fantastic. The stick is pretty bad but can be made to work.

Yup, should have mentioned Palmolive, Wilkinson and Erasmic shave sticks. B&M bowl which I tried this PM will be donated to eldest grandson and I'll keep lathering my Arko.

tb4LMcy.jpg

OHeCaQH.jpg

• Eufros Sandalo & Eufros Agarwood
  • Eufros Rosa Bourbon & Eufros Dama Noche Balms
  • Houbigant Fougère Royale
  • Morris & Forndran L7 in Ivory via BST

Not a bad mail call really :cool:

OHeCaQH.jpg

WOW ...

[speechless pause]

Nobody, shaving or otherwise has better, more enjoyable packaging to open than The Stray Whisker.
WSVgHb.jpg

LCjCIO.jpg

The haul for today. Tomorrow should be APR day thanks to @todras getting to the post office very early this morning. Thanks again.

Nice choices, Rhapsody is my favourite B&M next to Cologne Russe :)

Nice choices, Rhapsody is my favourite B&M next to Cologne Russe :)
Rhapsody is not what I expected at all. I expected sweet and fruity and its not to my nose at all. The dry down on the splash is amazing. I had basically written it off until @Monsta_AU described it to me on the weekend. Lavanille is very confusing to me. I dont really understand what it's trying to be. Solarion smells like sunscreen to me, in a good way. Very summer and beach. Dickens, I want to eat. It's a very enjoyable scent to me. Gourmand I believe would be the correct terminology.
I have Cologne Russe in coming, eventually.
Now today's stuff is here, I can move my excitement to tomorrows goodies. I have no idea what to expect and that's exciting.;)(y)

Last edited:
OHeCaQH.jpg

Bloody Hell!!!
That will take some beating! Just outstanding.

Rhapsody is not what I expected at all. I expected sweet and fruity and its not to my nose at all. The dry down on the splash is amazing. I had basically written it off until @Monsta_AU described it to me on the weekend. Lavanille is very confusing to me. I dont really understand what it's trying to be. Solarion smells like sunscreen to me, in a good way. Very summer and beach. Dickens, I want to eat. It's a very enjoyable scent to me. Gourmand I believe would be the correct terminology.
I have Cologne Russe in coming, eventually.
Now today's stuff is here, I can move my excitement to tomorrows goodies. I have no idea what to expect and that's exciting.;)(y)

I think Lavanille is a cracker - give it a try - definitely a winter scent. leather/ old/ books/ dark chocolate/ smoke... a cowboys cabin.

I think Lavanille is a cracker - give it a try - definitely a winter scent. leather/ old/ books/ dark chocolate/ smoke... a cowboys cabin.

Sounds right up my alley ...

Hmmm, I can't recall another order from The Stray Whisker ...

That doesn't look like the pristine packaging of @shavetheman either!

Oh yes, a recycled (three times now it looks like) box of joy from @nsavage !
https://flic.kr/p/U1cStE

https://flic.kr/p/U1cStE
I'm not sure how different 'Russian Leather' is from other leather but I suppose I, and the PCTB5 will find out ...

Thanks Nick :)

Status
Not open for further replies.