What do you consider yourself...

Itsonlyblood

I find my interest in shaving products varies alot. One week I'm going crazy about razors, next week it's soaps then brushes etc etc. As of right now, i'm a soap/splash guy.
What form are you currently assuming?

092.jpg

I'm currently planning splashes (as I don't have that many).

And I'm also intrigued by straight razors. But, I'm nowhere near ready to try one yet.
I believe there is a forge south of Canberra that walks you through forging your own kamisori. I think I will give this a go after my long-delayed welding course.
Tharwa Valley Forge

And I'm also intrigued by straight razors. But, I'm nowhere near ready to try one yet.
I believe there is a forge south of Canberra that walks you through forging your own kamisori. I think I will give this a go after my long-delayed welding course.
Tharwa Valley Forge
Forging course looks awesome.

Products from artisans a big factor in my interests. Brushes always high, creams and razors vary. I did just "pre-order" a Seygus brass razor from batch coming in 10 days after selling a razor last week. A stainless adjustable razor ranks close to the top for next big purchase - came close to pre-order of the Rex Supply.

I have one Norwegian aftershave moisturizer and one "skin food". I considered the "Australian Private Reserve - The Final Balmy Sale" - shipping to US is expensive. No other desires for more pre or post shave products.

Tharwa Valley Forge
That Kamasori course looks fantastic... I can feel a P&C excursion coming on...:whistle:

Is there such a thing as a bad AD?

I mean, if we are going to be ready for the Shavepocalypse don't we need at least a lifetime supply of EVERYTHING and then possibly some more for our love ones?

I think I'm more into purchasing soaps. I find it somehow satisfying to finish them, so don't want to amass too many though!

Razors and brushes are definitely an interest, but I don't want to build up a collection. Having said that I do have a Colonial Razors "The General" head on way. :whistle:

Agreed, that forging course look very cool!

Still shaking with RAD and very down this morning as missed out on an elusive razor last night as I'm realistic with my funds. Trying to gather varying designs as I develop and hone my own designs.
Have enough soaps and brushes for my needs currently. But thinking in the next month or two a new brush will be in order for the P&C travel box workout.

I am on sabbatical as I was getting to drawn in. However I am very much into getting a very unique one of a kind top end shaving brush. M&F and or Simpsons are the current top contenders. Marking my time until year end.

Last edited by a moderator: