MEL 2019 July Melbourne Meet Up - 3pm on Saturday 20th at Beer Deluxe Fed Square

Was anything mentioned last meet for me to bring to this one? I'll be bringing some Kai blades and a used once tub of fine platinum. I'm not fond of the platinum scent (people say it's like Aventus, but it's not), so it will be a PIF.

If the weather is good I'll bring some other soaps for people to smell.

I have my B&M Seville and 42 if anyone wants a sniff & a tub of Proraso Green I’ll leave sitting on the table hoping someone takes it off my hands (used *2 both times I ended up bright red so it’s got to go)

Hey guys

Hope you had a great time and apologies that the Sample Box didn't make it.

Feel free to chat amongst yourselves and reserve stuff from the box for your next meet up!

Hey guys

Hope you had a great time and apologies that the Sample Box didn't make it.

Feel free to chat amongst yourselves and reserve stuff from the box for your next meet up!
Thanks for trying Mark.

I’ve got to say I’ve learned about the “hotdog technique” and left with a pocket full of razor blades.
Also managed to offload my Proraso Green so overall that’s a win

Had a great meetup with the lads. The traveling box, which was passed on to @tim33z, and items people brought offered our noses an extensive and interesting adventure.

I too managed to distribute some blades and returned with some new ones I hadn't tried.

@Callum who did you bully into it? 😅