MEL 2019 July Melbourne Meet Up - 3pm on Saturday 20th at Beer Deluxe Fed Square

I'm working the morning of the 20th (0700 - 1500, with the 21st yet to be determined) preference for me would be the 21st (and roll the dice) or a late arvo 20th.

As always though, best you guys do what works for you and if I can fit in I will.

Might be a good way to pass the travelling box along if I can make it? @tim33z I think you're next.

I'm working the morning of the 20th (0700 - 1500, with the 21st yet to be determined) preference for me would be the 21st (and roll the dice) or a late arvo 20th.

As always though, best you guys do what works for you and if I can fit in I will.

Might be a good way to pass the travelling box along if I can make it? @tim33z I think you're next.
The Sunday 21st works better for me too. I'd likely be out if it was on the Saturday, unless it was late arvo too (after 4pm)

Last edited:
I'm happy with anywhere near Flinders St if its the 21st July.
One thing to mention though is that Geelong are playing Hawthorn at the MCG so it might be busy as many people have a drink on the way to the ground.
Another option is the Belgian Beer Cafe near Eureka Tower which may or may not be quieter...

I missed @Ozwhisker from the list of Melbournian's above - apologies mate, have added you in so the locals can all keep together!

Added new member @Bym007 to the list of Melbournian's above!

Yes mate - we even get together for a FTF catch up!