2019 Tim Keech Memorial auction for the Cancer Council

We are now in the time when the auctions will be extended for further bids - so go for it guys!

Going ...

Less than half an hour to go...

If @todras wins that razor I will be bidding next year. Being a beekeeper I want it badly, but funds are sadly a little depleted at the moment
giphy.gif

Yo! Crybaby (@mark123abc0) cheer up and play some music

@Mark1966
@alfredus

Is the whole auction open until 1Hr past the last valid bid or just the individual item that was bid on?
  • The auctions will close Sunday, July 28 2019 at 9pm AEST - unless a bid has been made within the last hour of the auction, in which case the auction time will be extended for at least another hour from the previously logged bid ('Dynamic Closing').
  • Bidding will continue until at least 1 full hour has passed after the last valid bid. Additional bids will reset the Dynamic Closing time of the auction for a further hour on each bid.
  • The auction is deemed to be complete when no further bids are logged prior to the additional hour elapses.

@Mark1966
@alfredus

Is the whole auction open until 1Hr past the last valid bid or just the individual item that was bid on?
  • The auctions will close Sunday, July 28 2019 at 9pm AEST - unless a bid has been made within the last hour of the auction, in which case the auction time will be extended for at least another hour from the previously logged bid ('Dynamic Closing').
  • Bidding will continue until at least 1 full hour has passed after the last valid bid. Additional bids will reset the Dynamic Closing time of the auction for a further hour on each bid.
  • The auction is deemed to be complete when no further bids are logged prior to the additional hour elapses.

As I understand it - only the individual item remains open - but @alfredus will have the final say.

If there were no bids after 8pm AEST on your item, the auction is closed.

As far as I know, only 2 items are still open, but I will go through them now and start to message the winning bidders.

Thank you all so very much for your support - both every one who has donated and all the bidders - it means so much (y)(y)(y)

I wish I had the funds to compete...

I must admit though, once my budget got blown out of the water I hit @Tony Forsyth up directly for a brush. Just had to have one.

I did the same thing with Paladin - it very rapidly went past my budget. And now I have a Paladin PK-47 coming my way from the US (totally killed the budget ; did not realise what FEDEX charges)

Great little auction! Looking forward to the TF also.

I haven't done a tally or anything and I am sure we will see some figures for total amount raised but even so I wanted to congratulate P&C on another successful and gratuitous memorial auction this year. It looks like a substantial amount was raised once again.

Special thanks to all of the organisers and in particular @alfredus. I know how much work he put in to this and I also know how much it means to him personally. Congratulations on another successful event.