2020 Tim Keech Memorial auction for the Cancer Council

Lest you all forget so quickly AND to give you a taster for 2021 (and a chance to save your pennies ) -

KqJOt6Zl.jpg

7IPP1g1l.jpg
57MIpoAl.jpg

qkwNBnpl.jpg

xLEl5Dnl.jpg

Huh? WTF is elbow grease?
I have an uncle (still) who got in first with that one. When I was 6, he sent me off to the corner shop with a shilling in my hand and instructions to ask for a short wait and a tin of elbow grease.

I can still remember the shopkeeper's howls of laughter, and I had a chuckle myself when I finally got the joke :ROFLMAO:

I have an uncle (still) who got in first with that one. When I was 6, he sent me off to the corner shop with a shilling in my hand and instructions to ask for a short wait and a tin of elbow grease.

I can still remember the shopkeeper's howls of laughter, and I had a chuckle myself when I finally got the joke :ROFLMAO:
I was thinking the good old fashioned elbow grease means something very personal for a hard-working lube job.

giphy.gif

Any more, and your banners will fill up the whole screen, and everyone will have to look for ways to filter them out ;)

Sounds like a little banner envy to me :)

(although they are making my posts longer, hey @Monsta_AU - how about you drop the Sabbatical ones ;))

I dunno, the Sabbatical Fail is kind of amusing. But just out of curiosity, what is this Grand Society? Does it involve special handshakes and rolling up of trouser legs? ;)

Nope, just buying lots of blades. Consolidated info about it here.

Sounds like a little banner envy to me :)

(although they are making my posts longer, hey @Monsta_AU - how about you drop the Sabbatical ones ;))
You mean drop the ones that say you have failed and keep those that call you a winner? Sounds like the sneaky sort of thing a Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter would come up with. Now there is a thought for a banner. :)

You mean drop the ones that say you have failed and keep those that call you a winner? Sounds like the sneaky sort of thing a Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter would come up with. Now there is a thought for a banner. :)

Well I cannot change the banners but ...

Well, regardless of whether someone appears to think I "...would like a banner or two", I am going to have to take a sabbatical next year, even if I have to do it alone. Otherwise I'm going to wake up one morning to find I've been strung up from the rafters... :hungover:

Actually, I've done it before, when Mrs Gargravarr starts complaining too loudly about all my soaps taking up "her" space. So I might be good for another couple of months now that I've moved my gear down to the guest bathroom :sneaky::censored: