2020 UNOFFICIAL SABBATICAL

I am not for a sabbatical, but for now, I have bought 0 stuff in 2020. Let's see next weeks
giphy.gif

Actually bought a lot of these precious in January, while in Spain. You know, I don't give a rat arse for setting a flag on the moon, cured-fermented products like fish, meat, grain, or milk, still remain in my book as the best achievement humans have ever done!
giphy.gif

I’ve seen you swimming into a full shitload of Sardines, you’ll love love shopping for more Sardines soon.

u must of knocked your head around speedy.. of course you need another soap!!! just get both.. problem solved!!
Already got A&E Cannabliss Santal coming in the mail, hopefully arrives soon at my local parcel locker in a few more weeks. Fingers crossed.

Looks like I'm definitely NOT in the running for a sabbatical. I've got another 2 tubs of Stirling Bergamot Lavender arriving (tomorrow?), just got my Yaqi Rainbow Pony brush today, a tub of Wholly Kaw Chypres Rose Concerto on the way and my long-overdue orders for Noble Otter Two Kings and Ariana & Evans Asian Plum have apparently magically apparated in Australia after their sojourn in oblivion, to be delivered in the dueness of course and the fullness of time...

The Mrs is going to explode. 😞

Maybe next year... 😉

I'm interested in how you feel about those Euromax blades.
I had thought about trying them but didn't want to get a bunch and find out that they didn't work for me.
Using a Perma-Sharp in the WR2 and it's a great shave.