2021 Memorial auction for the Cancer Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS: I've now got to use a new toy out in the yard for a while - back in a couple of hours!

I will respond to messages and emails after that.

iu

Big congrats to the P&C Community on another historic Charity Auction. The generosity and dedication from the donors, bidders and organisers knows no bounds!!!
Many thanks to @Monsta_AU, @Mark1966, @alfredus for all you do as P&C has been a great source of sanity during these difficult 12-24 months.
RIP Tim, Nick and the unmentioned members and here's hoping the $$$ raised can assist a family in need during their battle with cancer... (y)(y)(y)

Opps. I thought it ended tomorrow. Ah well.

Good grief!

How many times do I have to post in threads around this place before people get the message!

:unsure:

OK, how is this for a super special offer, not just limited to @Rami, @nsavage or @Holiday, - if anybody wants to outbid me on any item I won (with the sole exception of the cup) let me know before 12 noon AEDT tomorrow. You donate your bid to the Cancer Council, my donation will stand as well and we raise some more funds!

... and GO!

Just so you know what is on offer and what you have to beat -

$500 Beard and Blade Gift Card - $700
3P Shaving Soap/Cream - 1000ml - $50
Oaken Labs MONSTER lot of 3 sets - $200
Rockwell 6S Stainless Steel Adjustable Razor - Jet Black Version - $100
Set of four (4) Bootleggers Aftershaves (100ml each) - $200
Stirling Soap, Aftershave Splash and Aftershave Balm set - $200

Last edited:
I want to thank everyone involved in this years auctions - all the generous donors both in with prices and cash (y)

Of course man thanks to @Monsta_AU - who is not only in all the above groups but so generously runs this whole place out of his own pockets!

But my biggest thanks this year definitely has to go to @Mark1966, who not only organised and run the whole show mostly alone this year - he also very generously bid and one on so many items AND then donated way above the winning bid to the Cancer Council - thank you so very very much for everything Mark!!!

Good grief!

How many times do I have to post in threads around this place before people get the message!

OK, how is this for a super special offer, not just limited to @Rami, @nsavage or @Holiday, - if anybody wants to outbid me on any item I won (with the sole exception of the cup) let me know before 12 noon AEDT tomorrow. You donate your bid to the Cancer Council, my donation will stand as well and we raise some more funds!

... and GO!

And same goes for the Feather AS-D2 I won - a donation of 200$ or more to the Cancer Council get's you this fantastic piece of Hardware...

SAME DEAL AS PER @Mark1966 ABOVE.

THE BELOW ITEMS ARE UP FOR GRABS IF YOU OUTBID THE MY FINAL BID. ALL MONEY I HAVE DONATED WILL STILL BE DONATED, YOUR HIGHER BID WILL ADD TO THE FUNDS RAISED FOR THE CANCER COUNCIL.

Let myself and @Mark1966 OR @alfredus know so the mods can make everything official. Same 12pm AEDT as @Mark1966.

Martin De Candre Vetyver Natural Handmade French Soap 200g $130
The LAST TF Customs Shave Brush $200
Antica Barbieria Colla Almond Shave Cream & Pre Shave Cream $75

Good grief!

... and GO!

Just so you know what is on offer and what you have to beat -

$500 Beard and Blade Gift Card - $700
3P Shaving Soap/Cream - 1000ml - $50
Oaken Labs MONSTER lot of 3 sets - $200
Rockwell 6S Stainless Steel Adjustable Razor - Jet Black Version - $100
Set of four (4) Bootleggers Aftershaves (100ml each) - $200
Stirling Soap, Aftershave Splash and Aftershave Balm set - $200
And same goes for the Feather AS-D2 I won - a donation of 200$ or more to the Cancer Council get's you this fantastic piece of Hardware...
SAME DEAL AS PER @Mark1966 ABOVE.

THE BELOW ITEMS ARE UP FOR GRABS IF YOU OUTBID THE MY FINAL BID. ALL MONEY I HAVE DOANTED WILL STILL BE DOANTED, YOUR HIGHER BID WILL ADD TO THE FUNDS RAISED FOR THE CANCER COUNCIL.

Let myself and @Mark1966 OR @alfredus know so the mods can make everything official. Same 12pm AEDT as @Mark1966.

Martin De Candre Vetyver Natural Handmade French Soap 200g $130
The LAST TF Customs Shave Brush $200
Antica Barbieria Colla Almond Shave Cream & Pre Shave Cream $75

Very generous of you all going above and beyond but I have already donated the full $1100 I had reserved and happy with Wolfie.

The Oaken Labs MONSTER lot of 3 sets is now removed from further bidding following an anonymous member bidding $300!

pLR8vwWl.png

Many thanks!

OK, so the extended deadline has passed, we are all DONE!

One last set of donations to be received and we will wrap it up for this year - subject of course to pics in the October Acquisitions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.