DAR 2nd Darwin meetup of 2019

eggbert

is full of Vision Collision
2018 Sabbatical
2017 Sabbatical
Da Menth Heads
@astinus4 arranged a meetup for today in a local Greek restaurant (unfortunately it was deemed that the Humpty Doo Tavern was a bit too far to travel for lunch, even if the infamous meat raffle was on!).
First time for me to meet new members Doc, Rev and another non member who have previously had non P&C meetups with @astinus4.
The meetup travelling box was delved into, and other bits and bobs were swapped, and I was introduced to Greek food that I would never have ordered previously, but will in the future.

Great afternoon everyone, nice to meet you. Just a shame I had to come back to work.

Sorry @borked the B&M latha prototypes have been taken for testing.

Very impressive crew in Darwin now.

Other jurisdictions better catch up!

@astinus4 arranged a meetup for today in a local Greek restaurant (unfortunately it was deemed that the Humpty Doo Tavern was a bit too far to travel for lunch, even if the infamous meat raffle was on!).
First time for me to meet new members Doc, Rev and another non member who have previously had non P&C meetups with @astinus4.
The meetup travelling box was delved into, and other bits and bobs were swapped, and I was introduced to Greek food that I would never have ordered previously, but will in the future.

Great afternoon everyone, nice to meet you. Just a shame I had to come back to work.

Sorry @borked the B&M latha prototypes have been taken for testing.

Yep was certainly a fun afternoon- the downside was trying to be productive at work after such a filling lunch!