40% off Reef Point soaps at The Stray Whisker - Friday 17/3/17

FYI...
Con at The Stray Whisker is offering 40% off the entire range of Reef Point soaps tomorrow (17/3/17) until midnight for International Submarine Day (who knew - I thought it was St Patricks Day).
What i would like to know, is why someone on a sabbatical is looking at prospective purchases? ;)
Mate, don't torture yourself, either go hard and place an order, or ignore it entirely as to not tempt yourself, which we all know is unrealistic.
So what are you purchasing?

I didn't need Test Depth Soap & AS but I've wanted it for a while. And while I'm there, why not get some Floid Black to go with my Wickham Classic 24...

Damn you, Con :)

For those who have never used Reef Point Soaps they are great in my opinion. I also love their aftershaves.

Submariner to my nose smells very very similar to Shaver Heaven Spiced Mahogany.

What i would like to know, is why someone on a sabbatical is looking at prospective purchases? ;)
Mate, don't torture yourself, either go hard and place an order, or ignore it entirely as to not tempt yourself, which we all know is unrealistic.
So what are you purchasing?
Good point @borked !!:sneaky:
I actually just got the email from TSW as I'm on their mailing list...thought I'd pass it along...
Did have a look but none really caught my eye...saving myself for @todras new releases :LOL:

At 40% off, it's a good deal however, there's many artisan soaps I rank ahead of reef point.