5 Day Rotation Tidy Storage

No mate not yet, I am just throwing a few things around and getting some feedback to see what will work and what will not ;-)
Cheers
Tony

In that case, is it an option to customise it to each customer requirements? Or are you hoping to get a design which caters for the majority of users?

If the second, I would like to work out where to keep a few splashes/soaps. On top of or under the stand would be preferred. So wondering about the height.

Wow just look at this numbers guy with his fancy counting!

So you agree that there are seven days in a week? Or will I see you in court and we let a judge decide?

Maybe we should define a 'shaving week' for the purposes of this forum and negotiate how many days are in it?

:)

So you agree that there are seven days in a week? Or will I see you in court and we let a judge decide?

Maybe we should define a 'shaving week' for the purposes of this forum and negotiate how many days are in it?

:)
Depends, are you allowing for new loading rates?
Is Sunday considered a part of the week, or is it afforded its own special place, what with it being a day of rest?
What of the FIFO crowd?

I've demonstrated doubt, wether it's reasonable is up to our peers :)

Depends, are you allowing for new loading rates?
Is Sunday considered a part of the week, or is it afforded its own special place, what with it being a day of rest?
What of the FIFO crowd?

I've demonstrated doubt, wether it's reasonable is up to our peers :)

Indeed. What about a further brush on the counter, drying? It is reasonable to the common man that indeed a week, however long the court determines that is, requires one brush greater than the total number of days to complete a set rotation. Further, it highlights I require yet one more brush.

Last edited:
Exactly, we all NEED another brush ;)