6S or something different?

Can I use that next time our WHS officer is lecturing us on all the near miss reports we're not doing?
You can expound upon it-
Safety is all about your level of skill, skills one cans develop due to time wasting meetings! I’m not bitter about it.
hmmmm... i hope you havnt planted any seeds here
just dont drop them, it’s so sad seeing a blade snap

I don’t see how straights are risky... like any razor.. blade goes up and down, not side to side...follow my elaborate set of rules and you will be fine.
You don't shave side-to-side!?... I need to re-evaluate my life.

I mean...you can..but please don’t.
if you are considering the side to side method plz talk to someone.

i guess it is the fact that there is no cap or safety bar, just a blade so its 100% down to the user

sounds way to risky to me, and personally i dont think i will every own or even try a straight
But it’s the same... light pressure... like a safety razor
No side to side like a safety razor.

Safety is an illusion.
i hear ya but there has to be a difference in that the margin of error is so much higher
Not if the pressure is the same.

Don't waste your time @Ferret619 - @StratMan has just a very emotional approach to safety and risk. First time I told him, that I am a scuba diver, his only reaction was sharkssharkssharkssharkssharks :D :D :D

Don't waste your time @Ferret619 - @StratMan has just a very emotional approach to safety and risk. First time I told him, that I am a scuba diver, his only reaction was sharkssharkssharkssharkssharks :D:D:D
Haha I don’t know why I would want to add competition to the straight razor market anyway.

I may have to gift you some. I can't risk being wrong...
The General looks appealing but no interest going down that rabbit hole :giggle:

The shark comment is correct @alfredus you can thank watching JAWS at an early age for this one :)
Uhh remember how the movie ends... humans win.
Just like humans and sharks in real life sadly.

@Ferret619 is right. It's great.
I have the v1 Stainless Steel version and I use it regularly.
I almost bought the v2 except it is quite a bit dearer than the v1 was. :(
I recall v1 resembled the 6S in appearnce and feel/weight. A real shame that its unobtanium as I'd love to add one to my collection. V2 looks nice but just can't justify adding an SE to my den, especially as I'm struggling to convince the "better half/bank manager" why I need a new 'premium' DE for christmas... No luck so far and not holding my breath that she'll change her mind anytime soon :dead:

V2 looks nice but just can't justify adding an SE to my den
I'll be honest: The only reason I didn't buy the v2 (on spite of cost) is that I have an SS Karve in the mail...
A gift to myself. But my wallet is hurting a bit.
And @Nico 's new Wolfman looks soooo pretty.

Uhh remember how the movie ends... humans win.
Just like humans and sharks in real life sadly.

with my luck i would of been one of the humans what got munched before the movie ended.. I am a bit of a risk taker but there is something about being shredded with sharp teeth that i cant get over. Come to think of it, i have just joined the dots between sharks and SE razors.. there both bloody sharp and will slice u up!!

with my luck i would of been one of the humans what got munched before the movie ended.. I am a bit of a risk taker but there is something about being shredded with sharp teeth that i cant get over. Come to think of it, i have just joined the dots between sharks and SE razors.. there both bloody sharp and will slice u up!!

i don’t understand your appreciation about the SE Razor. Admittedly some are savage, just read my review on the Asylum are or the Claymore V2 but their are others that are just above mid efficiency. This Saturday I’ll be posting the Colonial General 2 and it is one of the best razors I’ve used this year. Keep an open mind.

My SS General v1 is one of my milder razors. The SE blade by itself is certainly sharper, longer, and stiffer than a DE blade. But, the razor tames it nicely.
Seriously, my Gillette New is far more aggressive. Heck, so is my 34c (imho).

i don’t understand your appreciation about the SE Razor. Admittedly some are savage, just read my review on the Asylum are or the Claymore V2 but their are others that are just above mid efficiency. This Saturday I’ll be posting the Colonial General 2 and it is one of the best razors I’ve used this year. Keep an open mind.
Ugh... I see this perhaps forcing me to get a v2. RIP my wallet.