7-o-Clock razor ID?

@Mark1966 might know exact details but I believe this is one of the many many many clones of the Gilette NEW (there are also many many many clones of the Gilette Old Type)

No, I don't think it's a NEW (or a clone of a NEW).
The base is not thick enough. This is more like a Tech with 'teeth'. Check out that side-on photo and you will see that the base is just a thin plate in section. A NEW is much sturdier.
I only bought the baseplate. That's my Tech cap and handle it's mounted on.
Shaved with it today...very nice, smooth shave.
Not quite as close as the Timeless or Karve, but very light to wave around. Felt like a toy!
Smoother shave than my Tech's give.
I like it. Will keep for a while and use it more.
May end up on the BST one day though (once my Wolfman arrives!).

Just found one on ebay.
It's described as "1930's 7 O' Clock Flat Bottom Long Comb Safety Razor Made in England".
So yes...it's a flat bottom, and it's long comb.
Sort of like a NEW, but made from a pressed plate instead of cast like a NEW base (I think I'm right...NEW base is a cast brass isn't it?).

@Mark1966 might know exact details but I believe this is one of the many many many clones of the Gilette NEW (there are also many many many clones of the Gilette Old Type)

Not a clone as such. Just a different branding. Gillette owned 7 O'clock by the time the new was released.

Yep, what Nightguard said :)

I do see what you mean though.
It does have that NEW LC look.
Not a direct clone of the LC, but maybe just a different way of making the same thing.
Certainly a very nice shaver.