A beautiful ceramic shaving bowl!

I've been swept away by this gorgeous handmade ceramic shaving bowl and I wanted to share it with you all, thought you'd appreciate it :) Bought it from whispersfromthewoods, it's my first ever shaving bowl too!
You have me kicking myself now, we had some local potter make coffee cups for us as an anniversary thing before we moved states, all the cups have the same grooves and same style as this, could have had him do me up a shaving bowl for cheap and part of the set what an idiot........

Almost as nice as a P&C LE pottery shaving bowl ...

You have me kicking myself now, we had some local potter make coffee cups for us as an anniversary thing before we moved states, all the cups have the same grooves and same style as this, could have had him do me up a shaving bowl for cheap and part of the set what an idiot........
There are lots and lots of really talented potters here in Tasmania. Find one whose work you like, and ask them to make you a bowl. Next year I want something from Rynne Tanton, but on the other hand, I'm really happy with my Jilli Spencer bowl...