1. Thanks to your likes, our facebook page now has 25 likes and our own special URL - We now have a https://www.facebook.com/paste.and.cut. Please remember to invite your friends both to the forums and our page.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING TAPATALK

Members are advised that Tapatalk access to Paste and Cut is now officially deprecated and is targeted for removal from April 30, 2017. Please see the full announcement at the notice thread.
    Dismiss Notice

A celebratory "first" post from The Stray Whisker!

Discussion started by shavetheman, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Becephalus

Becephalus Member

Awwww, I wasn't expecting that!

" The best laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft a-gley,
    An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
    For promised joy."
    Rabbie Burns (1759-1796)

2. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail

Sorry :whistle:

3. Becephalus

Becephalus Member

For what mate?

4. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail

If I've led you astray (whisker!)

shavetheman, filobiblic and Snooze like this.
  5. Becephalus

Becephalus Member

NOT at all friend.

shavetheman and Mark1966 like this.
  6. nav1

nav1 Member

The bren handle is no longer on the site. Are they discontinued?

I'm not sure I could afford one at this time but it was one damn awesome looking handle, which would be awesome for the rockwell.

7. beerhog

beerhog Member

i didnt know where else to post it but just wanted to thank tsw for the parcel i received today or more so for the little sample pot of soap they threw in.it was a sample pot of crown king the kiss and something i never would've bought for myself going by the description. turns out its a fantastic performer slicker than snail snot and left my face feeling softer than ever and the best part is the missus absolutely loves it so i have to buy a puck now. thanks @shavetheman

8. Snail Snot, ha ahhhahahhahahahaaaaa

9. Sxot

Sxot Member

Who says samples don't pay for themselves?

10. Benjamin

Benjamin Member

Had exactly the same experience about 2 weeks ago with a sample of that soap. I'm going to grab a puck as well. ;)

11. Tony Forsyth

Tony Forsyth Man of the Lathe P&C LE Supplier Artisan Producer

One of my Favourites :)

nsavage likes this.