A&E Strawberry Fields - Short Review

I think I need to do a short review on St.Barts.

I would eat that stuff if it didn't taste so bad.

I have looked at St Barts but was put off by the description and the lime. Got the impression this smells like the beach?

Do you get any burn with the lime? I only have one lime scented splash (RazoRock Essential Oil of Lime) and I find this gives me a bad burn, doesn't leave any redness once it settles but until it does it feels like my face is on fire.

I have looked at St Barts but was put off by the description and the lime. Got the impression this smells like the beach?

Do you get any burn with the lime? I only have one lime scented splash (RazoRock Essential Oil of Lime) and I find this gives me a bad burn, doesn't leave any redness once it settles but until it does it feels like my face is on fire.
The set I picked up from Cris had a very strong rum and coconut scent, but minimal lime which could of been due to age. A bit of burning when using it though and the Mrs hated it

St Bart's has a very nice fragrance (Creed Virgin Island Water).

Although I don't have any reaction to the EO in this soap or splash, There have been reports over several forums of a few people having a reaction to the EO in the soap and splash. Lime is present in the top notes, and typically lime EO,s can trigger some people to have a burning type sensation.

Like the others have said, very minimal lime and like with all other A&E scents, very minimal burn altogether (if any).

I have the actual Virgin Island Water fragrance and it definitely has a zesty lime opening before settling down, the A&E St.barts for me is a fresh coconut, fruity, rum, citrus smell *in that order*.. even the slightest touch of like a pineapple / vanilla.

So even though St.Barts is modelled off Virgin island Water, I'd say it's modelled off the scent you're left with when it settles down on your skin rather than it's initially opening that you smell on the first spray.

For a fresh summer smell, St.Barts is #1.

Also for more context, The SoCal scent that A&E have is *too* fruity for me (pure pineapple), St.Barts is not in that ball park.

Everyone is different, of all the splashes / soaps I have, St.Barts is the mrs' favourite.

Like the others have said, very minimal lime and like with all other A&E scents, very minimal burn altogether (if any).

I have the actual Virgin Island Water fragrance and it definitely has a zesty lime opening before settling down, the A&E St.barts for me is a fresh coconut, fruity, rum, citrus smell *in that order*.. even the slightest touch of like a pineapple / vanilla.

So even though St.Barts is modelled off Virgin island Water, I'd say it's modelled off the scent you're left with when it settles down on your skin rather than it's initially opening that you smell on the first spray.

For a fresh summer smell, St.Barts is #1.

Also for more context, The SoCal scent that A&E have is *too* fruity for me (pure pineapple), St.Barts is not in that ball park.

Everyone is different, of all the splashes / soaps I have, St.Barts is the mrs' favourite.

might have to add this one to the collection next summer.. i do love A&E soaps