A few announcements from Squadron

SchoolForAnts

2018 Charity Auction Winner
Artisan Producer
Its been some time coming now, but the soap formally known as "Spitfire!" is now available under the new name "Scramble!" - Same scent, different name, new container. Thanks for waiting!

Scramble.jpg

Also - introducing our new line of Aftershaves. Three aftershaves to match our three most popular soaps, one each for "The Warden", "Ace" and "Scramble!"

TrioAS.jpg

All available over at www.squadronsoap.com.au

Andy

Great stuff @SchoolForAnts! Please put aside a bottle of "Ace" aftershave for me and I will grab it at the next meetup.

Disappointed about the pictures on the labels as well mate, you know what I'm talking about :D

I knew you'd be disappointed Nick ;-) I'll put aside a bottle for you.

Well I'm in! Just ordered Scramble, since Spitfire is my favourite soap scent, and The Warden. I was lucky enough to try a sample of The warden this morning, thanks to a well timed soap trade, great face feel and great scent! Really looking forward getting these!

Oh, and Scramble is a great choice for a new name for Spitfire
Agreed. I will probably always think of it as "Spitfire" as it was the first Aussie soap I ever tried; and I still love it.
But, when I heard "Scramble" I thought "Yeah. This could work".

Well done @SchoolForAnts and I look forward to trying more of your wares. (y)

My wife and I keep calling it Spitfire... old habits - but I wanted to keep the artwork so opted for something else 'fighter related'.

Andy, given the circumstances with the previous name and your conscious choice and willingness to use it as an opportunity to adapt, I think you landed incredibly well if not better than the original name imho. The artwork assists the within brand transition seamlessly. Bang up job old bean!

Your choice of artwork for the aftershaves is also just wonderful, they marry and create a continuum to your range brilliantly. All the very best with the Aftershaves venture mate :)

Thanks so much for your kind words Dan, I'm appreciative of your support as always. I love that both our ventures are able to co-exist amicably, as an example that Australian artisans are able to support one another for the benefit of each other, and the wet shaving community.

Andy

Thanks so much for your kind words Dan, I'm appreciative of your support as always. I love that both our ventures are able to co-exist amicably, as an example that Australian artisans are able to support one another for the benefit of each other, and the wet shaving community.

Absolutely agree Andy, I share and respect the self-same sentiment and intent :)

As Australian artisans we are a such rare breed to begin with so an amiable, supporting and encouraging mutual relationship is in the best and strongest traditions of this country of ours and the wet-shaving community here on P&C and throughout Australia.