A solid diver watch USD$155 delivered. Ridiculous value.

Monsta_AU

...can I interest you in some vintage blades?
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Grand Society
Came across one of these in my travels online, and have to say it is really cheap for what you get.

A064BLU-2.jpg

USD$100 buys you a Quality Seiko movement as used in a number of their bigger name watches including most of the Seiko 5's, Monsters and Baby Tunas, a 316L Stainless Steel case with a 200m water rating, and excellent bracelet with solid end links.

The only issue for me is that you are looking at a 45mm case which for my just over 7" wrist it is simply too big. My new watch is 42mm and pretty much my sweet spot in terms of size. If your wrist is 8" then this will work great - guys like @borked will have zero issue. Also if you do dive, then it's a perfect cheap diving watch as the 45mm case will work for guys my size with a wetsuit on.

Comes in various colours including Lime Green and Purple. The blue above looks awesome though. Add USD$55 expedited postage from the US, please choose USPS because Fedex are terrible. Ends up $205 delivered to your door.

Aragon used to be called android didn't it?

I've been tempted with the snzh53 (or one of it's brothers) that you picked up for a long time.

They were indeed Android before Google secured the trademark. Still a solid watch, and the price is great. Try and get an Orange Monster for that much - you won't come close.

I missed the SNZH57 on Massdrop which was an awesome price along with the '53, '55 and '60. I wanted to mod on the black/gold Fifty Five Fathoms Dial and sword hands like this but decided to put the money away instead. Did consider the '60 for it but have heard the gold on the case is quite thin. Looks amazing on a darker strap though.

Came across one of these in my travels online, and have to say it is really cheap for what you get.

A064BLU-2.jpg

USD$100 buys you a Quality Seiko movement as used in a number of their bigger name watches including most of the Seiko 5's, Monsters and Baby Tunas, a 316L Stainless Steel case with a 200m water rating, and excellent bracelet with solid end links.

The only issue for me is that you are looking at a 45mm case which for my just over 7" wrist it is simply too big. My new watch is 42mm and pretty much my sweet spot in terms of size. If your wrist is 8" then this will work great - guys like @borked will have zero issue. Also if you do dive, then it's a perfect cheap diving watch as the 45mm case will work for guys my size with a wetsuit on.

Comes in various colours including Lime Green and Purple. The blue above looks awesome though. Add USD$55 expedited postage from the US, please choose USPS because Fedex are terrible. Ends up $205 delivered to your door.
That blue makes for a good looking watch. Years ago my Dad had a quality Seiko that looked similar but without the dive/depth dial. Deep blue looks great.

$155 USD is a pretty good deal for that, although i doubt it's diver's 200m (most watches with water resistance do the test under controlled conditions, and while they may last 200m in that, 200m in moving water is a different story)