Abi & Grace Soap Works

Sxot

Artisan Producer
Since I have launched I thought to make a new thread. Here it is;

As is the case from day 1 when I developed this soap, the goal was simple, natural and effective. No "chemicals", no colours, nothing that doesn't need to be there. My soap is phthalate free, SLS (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) free, Paraben free, and colour free. Compare my ingredients list with a commercial offering and you'll see what I mean. That philosophy continues into the scent range. The scents are EO's for the reasons stated above. I have one FO by request and to be honest... it smells damn fine. A puck of VPS will be finding it's way into my drawer that is for sure. I think you'll find that the vast majority of soaps contain FO's simply due to the shear cost of EO's. I will be looking at offering other scent options in the future so feel free to make a suggestion.

Ingredients:
Stearic Acid, Glycerine, Tallow, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Fragrance, Lanolin, Silk Protein.

Scents:
(Steam distilled EO's)
Australian Lemon Myrtle
Himalayan Cedarwood
Lavender

(FO)
Vanilla, Patchouli & Sandalwood

and Unscented.

In there interest of saving cost to you, waste on the earth, soaps will be sold as refills; round pucks which can be easily pressed into your favourite container and supplied with an adhesive label. If that doesn't float your boat, or you don't have any empty containers because... SAD and never finish soaps, I can also supply a container - the ubiquitous 125g Aussie PVC tub.

Prices:
Scented: $16 (refill)
Unscented: $15
Tub: $1.50

Postage costs:
Postage is worked out on a per order basis. I am not a post office so I'm not looking to profit on postage. As a guide, up to three pucks or two in tubs would be $9, over that $12.

How to order:
Email orders including postage details to
info@agsoapworks.scalaa.com

We also have a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/agsoapworks/

I will reply with an invoice including postage cost. You can pay and I'll ship. PayPal or Direct Deposit although if you wish to use "goods or services" option in PayPal I will ask you to add 3% to cover the fees. Direct deposit is my preferred option.

Thanks for your support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my order last night and first impressions of the scents are great, esp. Lemon Myrtle :shame: Looking forward to sharing my experiences in coming SOTD and continued success to Scott from a happy customer (y)

Received my order last night and first impressions of the scents are great, esp. Lemon Myrtle :shame: Looking forward to sharing my experiences in coming SOTD and continued success to Scott from a happy customer (y)
That Lemon Myrtle has my attention be real interested on your thoughts on a SOTD scent, lather, slickness, cushion.

If you haven't purchase VPS yet then do. You won't be disappointed. A brilliant semi-gourmand cake scent suggested by a truly brilliant customer (y)

I was on Italian Barber about to make a mega impulse purchase when it struck me that I would save a lot of cash AND be supporting a great bloke if I got some more A&G. So happy to report that Lavender and Cedarwood are now coming my way too. Straya!

Oh, and @Bucephalus and @TomG - happy to shout you some samples. Weststraya!

Thanks for your kind offer Scott. I'll place an order as son as I sell a 8 1/4" Compound Mitre Saw I no longer need; boxed and NEVER used; harrumph!

If you haven't purchase VPS yet then do. You won't be disappointed. A brilliant semi-gourmand cake scent suggested by a truly brilliant customer (y)

I was on Italian Barber about to make a mega impulse purchase when it struck me that I would save a lot of cash AND be supporting a great bloke if I got some more A&G. So happy to report that Lavender and Cedarwood are now coming my way too. Straya!

Oh, and @Bucephalus and @TomG - happy to shout you some samples. Weststraya!
+1 oi oi oi :) Seriously guys support the local guy as their gear is as good as anything from overseas and you save $$$ on postage so a no brainer!

I've been so good and avoided buying more soaps for the last month or so, I keep telling myself I have to behave. Now I see this and want to try the unscented, Lemon Myrtle and cedarwood...

I must resist, well at least resist for a few days...hours... I've already got an email sitting in my drafts to send an order...

@Substance @FluffyGroodle

There are no fees for F&F transactions if you use your PayPal balance or bank transfer. There is a fee if you use a credit card, yes. I had forgotten about that.

Last edited:
@Sxot looking forward to trying some of your soaps.

Managed to resist ordering for nearly 2 days, although that was mostly because I avoided my emails all Sunday.

Just a heads up; I now have waterproof labels. If you’d like one to replace the one you have. Please drop me a line and I’ll send one your way. Thanks.

2OxZiPvl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
For my 2 cents worth the VPS is the Divine. Bought some for a local barber up here and put it in rotation. Well the rotation consists of VPS and two other Australian soaps. Used to just clipper my head with a set of balder clippers. Now have gone back to head shaves just as excuse to use these soaps. May have a battle on my hands with the oldest son as I noticed the VPS keeps appearing on the vanity even if haven't used it. Was under the impression that I had enough soaps, now think that maybe there is room for some Cederwood. Keep up the excellent work.