Accommodation in Melbourne

eggbert

is full of Vision Collision
2018 Sabbatical
2017 Sabbatical
Da Menth Heads
Wifebert, Toddlebert and I are down in Melbourne for a week from 17th November.
Can anyone suggest some nice, cheapish accommodation that's fairly central? Doesn't have to be in the CBD, but I'd rather not be out in Moe.

I was hoping for something less than or around the $100 mark.
Might not need all the days - was thinking of taking the wife and kid away somewhere for a few days that Toddlebert would enjoy (suggestions on that would be appreciated too?).
It's been a long time now since I lived down that way.

Just tap into a search engine like Trivago I just had a quizzy on there for 3/4 nights around the 171118 set the pricing and waited see what popped up but for $100 not much in the CBD

Why don't you aim around Parkville. Easy short tram ride into town straight down Royal Parade/ Elizebeth St. And the zoo is close as well as beautiful parks.

With your price range you may want to consider buying a tent and finding a campsite.
Bit snarky wasn't that considering the number of Airbnb places and even serviced apartments at around that price?

Why don't you aim around Parkville. Easy short tram ride into town straight down Royal Parade/ Elizebeth St. And the zoo is close as well as beautiful parks.
Thanks SA, don't know that area of town that well, but there was a nice place around there for a decent price. Will have to get the wife's approval before booking of course :)
I used to live St Kilda / Elsternwick way 15-20 years ago but would hardly recognise the place these days.

Thanks SA, don't know that area of town that well, but there was a nice place around there for a decent price. Will have to get the wife's approval before booking of course :)
I used to live St Kilda / Elsternwick way 15-20 years ago but would hardly recognise the place these days.

St Kilda and Elsternwick is still the same @eggbert - Carlisle St, Acland St, Fitzroy St, Grey St, Glen Huntly Rd shops and people are the same....

With your price range you may want to consider buying a tent and finding a campsite.

giphy.gif

Hahahaha....
Not sure about the competition but I've raised mine a couple of times....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: