Aftershave to suit?

MrPeanut

Grand Society
I seem to remember a sticky along the line but cant find it and im sure ill feel an idiot for it because its in an obvious place that ive missed, but im after an aftershave to suit my soaps.

Specifically the bluedevil peach and pear.

And if anyone also knows the website/link that helps u match the scent profiles itd be much appreciated.

Hmmm, I did have a look around, but came up with a blank. But having said that, is it important? If you rinse your soap off, the scent won't remain anyway (usually), so you have a clean slate to use whatever fragrance floats your boat.

Are you referring to trythatsoap https://trythatsoap.com/search/?q=peach
Maybe A&E Peaches & Cognac?
Much like the one youve got one the sale?
Id take it off you but im waiting for a few things still to come, you wouldnt trade for some gillette 7oclock super platinums? Haha made a larger order than needed while on a whisky wednesday and have enough for the next 20 yrs on the way.

...some gillette 7oclock super platinums? Haha made a larger order than needed while on a whisky wednesday and have enough for the next 20 yrs on the way.
Heh, if you added enough zeroes, you'll probably qualify for "Grand Society" here. :LOL: That's something that'll never happen to me, as 1000 AC blades in my prescription would be calamitously expensive. Next year, I'll put in an order for 600 Prolines, which will keep me going until I'm into my 70s.

Heh, if you added enough zeroes, you'll probably qualify for "Grand Society" here. :LOL: That's something that'll never happen to me, as 1000 AC blades in my prescription would be calamitously expensive. Next year, I'll put in an order for 600 Prolines, which will keep me going until I'm into my 70s.
Yeah found a half decent deal on 1000 of em and went for it but havent really tried a whole lot of blades so id be stuck having taken a dip in the pool instead of the ocean for a while.

Or you could return to the light side and purchase 500 vintage DE blades! :p

Oh how the The titanium Vector calls to me. :)

Or you could return to the light side and purchase 500 vintage DE blades! :p

Oh how the The titanium Vector calls to me. :)
The vintage DE blades might just be cheaper... :unsure:

I still haven't seen any sign of the Ti Vector being released. But the SS version is already a featherweight at 94g, so the Ti version might just be too light, a bit like holding a plastic toy. Maybe. :unsure:

The vintage DE blades might just be cheaper... :unsure:

I still haven't seen any sign of the Ti Vector being released. But the SS version is already a featherweight at 94g, so the Ti version might just be too light, a bit like holding a plastic toy. Maybe. :unsure:

My thoughts on a titanium Vector are along the same lines. I enjoy the relatively light and nimble nature of Vector, but I'm not sure I would want it any lighter. Having said that, if they do release the Ti Vector, there's a very good chance that I'll give in to temptation:)